Hey 420ers

Rufus Callageri

420 Member
Hey everyone greetings from Scotland just joined so thought i would introduce myself to the forum

Been growing for 15 years in coco, but i'm just in the process of switching to a RDWC 6 pot 9 gallon system as i want to try something different so been researching for the last couple of months and think i've got most things nailed down but sure i will have plenty of questions once i get going with it

currently growing Sweet tooth x ghost train haze and inhouse genetics black cherry punch before switching over to RDWC

hope to chat with you all around the forums
Rufus

Hey everyone greetings from Scotland just joined so thought i would introduce myself to the forum

Been growing for 15 years in coco, but i'm just in the process of switching to a RDWC 6 pot 9 gallon system as i want to try something different so been researching for the last couple of months and think i've got most things nailed down but sure i will have plenty of questions once i get going with it

currently growing Sweet tooth x ghost train haze and inhouse genetics black cherry punch before switching over to RDWC

Rufus
Hi Rufus, nice to meet you. Welcome to 420 Magazine.
Will you be starting a grow journal for the RDWC? Drop the link here so that we can find our way there.

Rufus
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Do you have a pic of your garden?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Rufus Callageri

Are you currently growing anything?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

thanks for the welcomes
will start a grow journal once i start the RDWC grow as i could apprieciate the feedback and will get some pics of this grow up once i'm further along as they have only just cracked and starting to show

Hey man!
From the same rock just as far south as you can go!
I'm an organic gardener rather than hydro. Really interested in what you make of the inhouse genetics.... I was gunna go for the cherry but ended up going for icedout instead. Would love to hear how your finding them so far!

Back
Top Bottom