Hey guys another question

JermsIsBaked

So i was wondering if theres any way i can tell if my plants a female rn or not? Or if someone can tell me if they think itll be a male or female
EFEC4B7A-3578-47D6-8602-4B5CFD7BAA21.jpeg
882446F0-BBAB-4ABB-BDCC-7DE9390913A1.jpeg
1D49A32B-9230-47AD-8EC4-5DF15C83062E.jpeg

Hi, nobody will be able to answer that question as of yet. First, because you can't see anything with purple light. You need to take a pic in Natural or White light so we can see what you see.
The other thing is, it looks too young to tell from the size of the plant.
The good news is ... it's at the perfect size to start topping & training so you get a nice bushy plant.
If you want to find out if it's female or male cut off 1 small branch at a 45 degree angle. Put the branch in a cup of water & put it under a CFL bulb in a cabinet on a 12/12 light schedule. In a week or two you'll either get pistils or balls & you'll know the sex.

Hi, nobody will be able to answer that question as of yet. First, because you can't see anything with purple light. You need to take a pic in Natural or White light so we can see what you see.
The other thing is, it looks too young to tell from the size of the plant.
The good news is ... it's at the perfect size to start topping & training so you get a nice bushy plant.
If you want to find out if it's female or male cut off 1 small branch at a 45 degree angle. Put the branch in a cup of water & put it under a CFL bulb in a cabinet on a 12/12 light schedule. In a week or two you'll either get pistils or balls & you'll know the sex.
Here ya go, also you think i should switch to flower? Or wait longer? Its 18” tall so far
6DB01DCD-954A-4B75-81F9-851DDD7943A3.jpeg
02246353-E0E2-4308-B2E0-5BD9C2C214B7.jpeg

You wont get much weed if you flower now. Still pretty small so you might get an oz. I would top her now so more branches grow out. Then bend her over sideways as far as possible & tie it down so you get lots of side branches to grow more buds on. I would do a search on topping a plant & LST so you know what I mean. YouTube has video's of it or you can find pics of it on this site.
Do you want 1 oz., 6 oz., or 12 oz. off a plant ? The more veg time & training the bigger the yield.

I just pulled 10.5 oz. off 1 plant a couple of days ago. It's the 1st pic. The 2nd pic goes in the closet today for 36 hours dark time before i harvest her. I expect about the same yield from this one.
The last pics are the yield from the 1st plant.

Attachments

• BW&H - 11.JPG
    BW&H - 11.JPG
    739.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 6-449.JPG
    6-449.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • 7-G.Girl.JPG
    7-G.Girl.JPG
    752 KB · Views: 26
  • 8-G.Girl.JPG
    8-G.Girl.JPG
    646.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 9-G.Girl.JPG
    9-G.Girl.JPG
    723.7 KB · Views: 37
I just pulled 10.5 oz. off 1 plant a couple of days ago. It's the 1st pic. The 2nd pic goes in the closet today for 36 hours dark time before i harvest her. I expect about the same yield from this one.
Im looking to get as much yield as possible, the strain is blue cookies if that helps you help me any lmao

Ok so i just topped her and trimmed some of the lower fan leaves, and once i wake up, ill be getting supplies to start some LST and hopefully she really takes off heres some pics tho for reference, also should i go ahead and trim the bigger fan leaves? Or should i leave it how i have it now
73390099-300F-40B9-BB3C-567C5D6CFC46.jpeg
0194FE4C-2E1E-4BD4-B735-AB3741AF6BBE.jpeg

No need to cut Fan Leaves until it gets so bushy it prevents air flow. Cutting them now will slow things down. I usually just do LST till I get ready for flower. Then I Trim Fan Leaves & all the little twig branches off. That way you only get huge colas with big buds & eliminate a bunch of popcorn buds. If you give this plant 3 - 4 weeks of LST you will sure be glad you did because you will pull about 6 oz. which is great for a 1st grow. Most people get 2 - 4 oz. the 1st grow because they don't LST.

No need to cut Fan Leaves until it gets so bushy it prevents air flow. Cutting them now will slow things down. I usually just do LST till I get ready for flower. Then I Trim Fan Leaves & all the little twig branches off. That way you only get huge colas with big buds & eliminate a bunch of popcorn buds. If you give this plant 3 - 4 weeks of LST you will sure be glad you did because you will pull about 6 oz. which is great for a 1st grow. Most people get 2 - 4 oz. the 1st grow because they don't LST.
Thanks man

Ok so i started to LST today when i woke up, do you think this is gonna be good enough? I just tied down the top of the plant to the bedframe next to it lol
A681C599-EE8C-4F17-89C7-D963CCABFA05.jpeg
0698E830-F869-4E74-A279-93D91CC78ACA.jpeg

All that litle stuff in the middle will all come to the top. Tie them down when they do & you'll get a massive bush that will yield plenty. Should take about 2 weeks to grow up enough. Once you tie it down again, give it 2 weeks to start upward growth & flip to flower. Do your trim & defol at that point.

Back
Top Bottom