Hey guys Newbie here!

Fierlucy

420 Member
Hi guys! I'm sorry my introduction is cry for help.
The tips of my baby plant are turning a different color also the stem base is a bit brown too..
But here they are! Pls help! :c

16233447971456963936720298362382.jpg

16233449083648070924661661591024.jpg

Sunlight the soil is regular soil.. i mean i bought it in the supermarket xD
The heat issue... i'm testing.
Ty for the feed back!

Soil is different and most cheap brands are junk. I would use Miracle Grow before any other cheap soil mix. I grow outdoors. I keep mine inside in cups until they have at min 4 nodes. By that time they are well established and ready for the final pot/container. I live in a colder climate too so that is also a factor in my grows. Your plants do not look to bad at all. Have you added any Nute's?

Your plant looks fine when young they are a little "tender" with water, nutes (too young for nutes!), and sunlight. As far as soil I recommend Fox Farm, either Happy Frog or Ocean Forest. Ocean forest is a little hot for germinating seedlings, but it's great to transplant 3-5 node seedlings into. It's highly amended and basically you don't have to add anything for at least 30 days. Both are quality soils.

Soil is different and most cheap brands are junk. I would use Miracle Grow before any other cheap soil mix. I grow outdoors. I keep mine inside in cups until they have at min 4 nodes. By that time they are well established and ready for the final pot/container. I live in a colder climate too so that is also a factor in my grows. Your plants do not look to bad at all. Have you added any Nute's?
Hello my friend welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Great girls, a little light in color but that could be because of sunlight and camera.
Your going to need nutrients.
Check out @GeoFlora Nutrients fantastic product and easy to use.
How is your watering ability?
Need any help there?
Bill

No no nutes :)

Hello my friend welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Great girls, a little light in color but that could be because of sunlight and camera.
Your going to need nutrients.
Check out @GeoFlora Nutrients fantastic product and easy to use.
How is your watering ability?
Need any help there?
Bill
Yes i'm kinda lost when and how i should water them but the ph is 6

Back
Top Bottom