Heya guys and gals

Hey all. :cool:
Well im a new member here, been spending lots of time finding advice and ideas on various things about growing all those beautiful green goddesses, and using them to help with my health. As for experience im usually an outdoor soil grower for various fruit/veg and flowers, even bamboo all from seed, and have done some cuttings of other plants in the past too so im aware of what alot of it takes, buuuuuut at moment ive been on my first grow of these awesome plants in hydro, albeit abit late since i was given some rubbish advice and almost killed the plants, so im glad i came across this site to help me grow for the future.
Welcome furballdaddy to the site and this site is full of help everyone i have talked to so far are usually able to help me out in some way or anouther and if you want any advice dont hesitate to ask any of the members

Welcome furballdaddy to the site and this site is full of help everyone i have talked to so far are usually able to help me out in some way or anouther and if you want any advice dont hesitate to ask any of the members
Cheers dude, happy to be here, and totally agree with you, so many members here have many years of combined knowledge that could probably fill a library which is awesome!! :yahoo::slide:

Back
Top Bottom