Hi all!

AdkSmoker

420 Member
I'm a new member and I wanted to say hello!
I live in the Adirondacks and have been surfing the forum for a while in anticipation to start my first grow.
Sad to say, I have to wait a while longer... I broke my leg skiing three weeks ago so I have time on my hands.
This site is just a wealth of information and I'm happy to be here.

Cheers!

I live in the Adirondacks and have been surfing the forum for a while in anticipation to start my first grow.
Sad to say, I have to wait to while longer... I broke my leg skiing three weeks ago so I have time on my hands.

Cheers!
Fortunately for you that makes for more time to read! Hope you feel better soon! 5 more weeks in a cast?

Sad to say, I have to wait to while longer... I broke my leg skiing three weeks ago so I have time on my hands.

Cheers!
Get better soon! Welcomeeee

'm a new member and I wanted to say hello!
Sad to say, I have to wait a while longer... I broke my leg skiing three weeks ago so I have time on my hands.

Cheers!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Welcome to the forum @AdkSmoker :welcome::passitleft:
Without a doubt. Thanks!
I'm actually not in a cast. I had a tibular plateau fracture, and that resulted in a plate and 8 new screws!
Damn, sorry to hear that...sounds like you've been screwed :rofl:

Cheers!
Hi! Sorry about your leg - sounds like you will be ready when your healed!

Back
Top Bottom