Hi can anyone help

bonez4man

Hi does anyone know what's causing this. I have had to have the tent door open so might b bugs. Or is this a nutrient problem

Attachments

• 20190723_194510.jpg
    20190723_194510.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 59
Looks like water droplet burns to me. Perhaps you already know but when a droplet of water is left on a leaf while the lights are on that droplet becomes a magnifying glass and burns a small spot on the leaves and it looks very similar to this. Do you spray anything on your leaves? Or perhaps you had spilled a few drops here and there while watering?
I have not yet had the bad luck to have much experience with bugs (knock on wood) so I can't rule that out for you unfortunately.

Cheers mate I did think this. But I do have some Mark's on the leaves in the flower room. I'll get a snap of that when the lights are on at 7. Them ones are higher up on the new growth. I wouldn't of spilt any on there.

Do your plants transpire (sweat)? Sometimes when leaves overlap one another they will sweat. Then when the leaves are disturbed by air movement the wet leaves are exposed to the light. Just a thought.

I see several partial leaves, that make me think that the brown dead parts have been cut or pressed off of there. What happened to those leaves, the same burning from the tip to mid finger or further? Yes, I see some droplet or fan whipping damage, but I am suspecting that you have also been dealing with a magnesium deficiency, but have hidden the damage from us.

The plants in flower are at day 13 of flower. The plant you saw is of the same time. But I kept it really small and didn't flower it instead used for clones. I use 60/40 coco and pebbles with added perlite. I use a canna range, some mammoth p iv been given a sample of, and some terpinator to enhance flavours and smells, and adjust p.h to around 5.8. Water every other day atm but think it will soon need every day. I will upload many more pics in about half hour when the flower room lights are on

:welcome:

Can u help again guys? I have side branching going into the centre of my plant at all looks heathly, but will these small branches that actually are right at the top of the cannope,
20190724_191512.jpg
but only a single sort of nugget on the top be taking the density out of my main colas. Should I cut these off or let them be?
20190724_191609.jpg

How far along in flower are you?

Just my opinion, I would remove anything below the red line, anything that is leaves or growth, not the stems. Up top, I would either remove any large leaves blocking light getting down to lower buds or do some leaf tucking.

Just my opinion. Wait for other to weigh in. I know some would also take the branges off that are growing out of the side, but I just let them be if they've made it this far.

I also don't like clipping stuff off after the first 2 weeks, until the last few weeks when I defoliate.

df.jpg

Back
Top Bottom