Hi everyone: first time grower and not sure if ready to harvest or not

Smokeypep14

Hey everyone . I have here a banana Kush photoperiod plant. It is 14 weeks since planted the seed. Looking so good but looking for some info as to Harvest. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.
smokeypep
802C5B26-BB1C-4508-ABF3-9C53382BF520.jpeg
5171659E-A9C7-42B8-8AB6-B64A9CF00252.jpeg
9EB81362-47C6-42BB-8633-354A99BABB12.jpeg
FAF8D074-4041-425E-999A-C8F82C973FF5.jpeg
B60013AB-D54C-45FC-B10F-D4E6D57493F6.jpeg
266B20E5-C4F1-4C28-9E8F-3614E13462E4.jpeg
A86D80B8-A9FD-4A89-B364-3C4E9E8A7DDB.jpeg

At a glance i'd say no but the only sure way to see if shes ripe is to get a microscope and check the tri's on the flowers..
They still look like they have some growing to do.... How long has the light been on 12/12?
Thanks for the reply . What colour exactly are you looking for on the tri’s? This is the 4th or 5th week on the 12/12.
Thanks ,
Smokey pep

Thanks for the reply . What colour exactly are you looking for on the tri’s? This is the 4th or 5th week on the 12/12.
Thanks ,
Smokey pep
you've got another month roughly...... whats your feeding schedule

you've got another month roughly...... whats your feeding schedule
I’m using advanced nutrients,
•3 part base nutrients ( bloom,grow,micro)
•rhino skin
•sensizym
•bud candy
•nirvana
•big bud
•cal mag xtra.

This is my first time growing as I said and I’m freaking out about harvest cause I don’t know what way to dry it.
thanks for your info,

smokeypep

I’m using advanced nutrients,
•3 part base nutrients ( bloom,grow,micro)
•rhino skin
•sensizym
•bud candy
•nirvana
•big bud
•cal mag xtra.

This is my first time growing as I said and I’m freaking out about harvest cause I don’t know what way to dry it.
thanks for your info,

smokeypep
Don't phreak.
You got lots of time to worry about drying and curing, AND you have a lot of peeps here to walk you through it when you get there.

She's doing just fine mom, don't worry.
You're doing fine and she's happy; let her live a bit longer to become all that she can be.

There is centuries of experience here in regards to this plant. If you had to pay for the consulting that is available here for free it would cost thousands.

Use the 'search' function above and read. Read. Read ... keep doing what your're doing for at least (in my opinion) another five weeks and read. And remember that there are a dozen ways to do the same thing. One person hangs till dry then trim. Some trim wet and put in paper bags to dry .. There's a dozen ways to do the same thing; and it doesn't mean that this guy is right, and this guy is wrong.

Don't over think it.
Don't love her too much (too much water, too much food).

(Ever listen to the lyrics of the song "Cruel to be Kind"?)

Don't phreak.
You got lots of time to worry about drying and curing, AND you have a lot of peeps here to walk you through it when you get there.

She's doing just fine mom, don't worry.
You're doing fine and she's happy; let her live a bit longer to become all that she can be.

There is centuries of experience here in regards to this plant. If you had to pay for the consulting that is available here for free it would cost thousands.

Use the 'search' function above and read. Read. Read ... keep doing what your're doing for at least (in my opinion) another five weeks and read. And remember that there are a dozen ways to do the same thing. One person hangs till dry then trim. Some trim wet and put in paper bags to dry .. There's a dozen ways to do the same thing; and it doesn't mean that this guy is right, and this guy is wrong.

Don't over think it.
Don't love her too much (too much water, too much food).

(Ever listen to the lyrics of the song "Cruel to be Kind"?)
Thanks for that! The Reason I’m freaking a little bit is because I live In Ireland and at the moment it’s about 14-16 degrees at night time and about 16-22 degrees during the day. Like my main worry is should I dry it outside in my shed( where I have the grow set up) or inside. I was thinking about getting a big cardboard box and hanging string in it and then handing the branches that way and then then put in my paper bags to finish, then into jars. But inside the house or in the shed? That is the main question. Thanks for your reply I’m looking forward to gaining all the knowledge I can!
smokeypep

I am UK.

Drying is easy to do and difficult to master.

Either shed or house is fine but I would go house especially as it is your first grow. Better security and easier to tend the drying crop - unless you live in the shed.

I am UK.

Drying is easy to do and difficult to master.

Either shed or house is fine but I would go house especially as it is your first grow. Better security and easier to tend the drying crop - unless you live in the shed.
Ah nice, what’s up!? I’m gonna have to go with the shed as I live with the parents! What way would you go about the drying? I have read of a few ways of doing it but I wouldn’t mind hearing how someone in my climate would go about drying. Thanks ! Smokeypep

Back
Top Bottom