Hi everyone;) Is there a live chat room here guys?

Smokemupm8

Hey, its Smokemupm8 here and im a rookie here atm... Im just wondering if theres a live chat room here? As i keep getting emails and such, im just getting to kno my way around here so yeah just wanna kno if theres a place for us to chat str8 up or not?? Thanks guy.. Good luk and Happy Harvesting;) :popcorn:

Re: Hi everyone;) Is there a live chat room here guys??

Hi Smokemupm8,

To answer your question, no, there is not currently a live chat room here. Presently the Mod Staff is charged with reading all public posts and visitor messages to ensure they are free from guidelines violations. Every violation has to be edited/deleted and the member advised.

This is done to ensure the site isn't shutdown for allowing hookups or for other problems.

We don't have the staff to expand our scope of work to include reviewing IRC chat logs as well.

Also, the real time nature of the chat feature is inherently at odds with what we must do to keep the site in good standing.

:Namaste:

Re: Hi everyone;) Is there a live chat room here guys??

Thanks 420girl.. Cheers for filling me in on your practices. Its good to see that you guys are active in that area as a 'site that i wont name' i was with, had sum members just saying very abusive and insulting things to random ppl and sometimes the moderators missed it and it went on for ages! VERY FRUSTRATING.. So it is a relief in away that u do it, alot of reading for ya's tho! Well now im a little more knowledged up ill try to stik to all rules, a live chat would be good but i enjoy getting the emails in a way- weird?? Do answering the emails cost me? Sorry stoopid Question agen!! lol.. THANKS 420girl.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;) Smokem..

Back
Top Bottom