Happy to be here!

Enjoil

I need a few people with a nice green thumb to chat and brain storm with. I got nice babys and they're getting wonky on me, purpling leaves on new growth, i just started flora nova grow .... it got hot as hell out , i cought her drooping, doused her ...now im on here askin for help! Lol. I will try to get a pic posted, thanks guys!

Enjoil

Here she is

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1562326444000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1562326444000.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 85
I have below on my post helpful links for new members to help you get started such as how to make that journal, get grower support, 420 has contest , we have sponsors seeds,tents,lights , and more !

I need a few people with a nice green thumb to chat and brain storm with. I got nice babys and they're getting wonky on me, purpling leaves on new growth, i just started flora nova grow .... it got hot as hell out , i cought her drooping, doused her ...now im on here askin for help! Lol. I will try to get a pic posted, thanks guys!

Enjoil
I like to think that I have several green fingers along with at least one thumb so I would love to chat. That funny color in the new growth is a trick of the light along with the nature of the new growth not to yet have a lot of chlorophyll, and a bit of transparency still to the young thin leaves. Down there deep in the notch there are two leaves trying to emerge along with their stems and it just doesn't reflect the light the same as the leaf surrounding it, and our human eyes are not capable of making out what is really happening in there.
Give it time to grow out a bit and the colors will all normalize. If you start seeing stress color changes on the leaves below that, then you need to look for a cause... but what I see in your picture is perfectly normal.
Regarding being out there in the hot BRIGHT sun, yes, it can cause the plants to uptake all of that water very rapidly... keep on it... it sounds like you have a good root system.
:welcome:

Here she is
I like to think that I have several green fingers along with at least one thumb so I would love to chat. That funny color in the new growth is a trick of the light along with the nature of the new growth not to yet have a lot of chlorophyll, and a bit of transparency still to the young thin leaves. Down there deep in the notch there are two leaves trying to emerge along with their stems and it just doesn't reflect the light the same as the leaf surrounding it, and our human eyes are not capable of making out what is really happening in there.
Give it time to grow out a bit and the colors will all normalize. If you start seeing stress color changes on the leaves below that, then you need to look for a cause... but what I see in your picture is perfectly normal.
Regarding being out there in the hot BRIGHT sun, yes, it can cause the plants to uptake all of that water very rapidly... keep on it... it sounds like you have a good root system.
:welcome:
Right on! Thanks for all the help! I was stressin! Lol i was lookin at that chart scratching my head! And thanks so much for the warm welcome! Ima need a new friend with green hands!

Enjoil

:welcome: to :420: Enjoil:passitleft:...Looks like you're in good hands already :thumb:

Welcome.

Whoops, didnt mean to quote you west hippie, i was tryin to ask you what you thought about a light, im looking at this aglex 2000w cob series led, its 240 bucks. Good starter?
Looks like a good one for trying . Have you checked the sponsors here there’s always a deal going on !

Welcome @Enjoil if you continue to hang out with Pot Yoda and the other big ganja brains around here you'll really have to try hard to grow weed badly. Cheers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

No pressure! Any grow is a good one. It's also way not about yield or equipment for me at least, I'm into the journey...and people here made it an easy and fun one for me!

Back
Top Bottom