Hi Everyone, Strain question of ya

KingsWin

Have you heard of these strains? and if so, what can you tell me about them? I was offered a free 1/8 and it is for one of these, Thank you,

purponic,

da purps,

mystery girl,

nightcrawler, and

hempstar

Thx,
Alex

Da Purps is probably just "Purps" which is most likely Mendo Purp - nice bud. If it's the same as I'm thinking (most "purp" varieties are related or just renamed phenos of the Mendo Purps), it will have a nice smell and a distinct taste of the grape/purp flavor. The stone tends to be an uplifting and euphoric high - mostly a mind buzz. I have some in my "med cabinet" (ie closet in my home office where I keep my stash), and really like it for any time of the day. Good for social situations - can be a VERY "glggly or group laughter" inducing smoke. YMMV.

Here's a shot of what I have for "Purps" - definitely different that the Purple Kush I picked up earlier this week. This pict doesn't show the crystals as well as it could, because this bud is literally COVERED in frost :slide:

Purps.JPG

:peace:

Da Purps is probably just "Purps" which is most likely Mendo Purp - nice bud. If it's the same as I'm thinking (most "purp" varieties are related or just renamed phenos of the Mendo Purps), it will have a nice smell and a distinct taste of the grape/purp flavor. The stone tends to be an uplifting and euphoric high - mostly a mind buzz. I have some in my "med cabinet" (ie closet in my home office where I keep my stash), and really like it for any time of the day. Good for social situations - can be a VERY "glggly or group laughter" inducing smoke. YMMV.

Here's a shot of what I have for "Purps" - definitely different that the Purple Kush I picked up earlier this week. This pict doesn't show the crystals as well as it could, because this bud is literally COVERED in frost :slide:

Purps.JPG

Thanks dude, think i'm gonna go for the Purps,

dude..... I wish I was at your house right now.

:cool: that Kush is GOOD!! Smooth grape/fruity smell and taste with a nice heavy indica buzz.

I'll have to see if I can get a pick of the bud a friend/grower just gave me to try out - Banana x Grand Daddy Purple hybrid. Plenty of frost and re-dank-uluously sticky!! Time to try some of it out :bongrip:

Purps.JPG

intresting NCal, the mendo purp i got had more of a mild sour d tast, big fat buds here is a shot
DSC016325.JPG

Nice pics. I was just clicking on this & gonna suggest Purps. I loved it. It was one of those that just seemed to last forever too. It was nice and dense. I loved it. How was yours? Mine was great... smooth, hint of fruit.

Back
Top Bottom