Hi everyone & thanks for having me

Hey @NannyBoo... Welcome to the Club... I'm a tomato grower through and through(I build BIG cages), BUT, Cannabis is also MY Passion(Always). I wish you all the best and I hope you impress with your future success. Keep Em' Green. :volcano-smiley:
I have a tomato question Johnnie, or NannyBoo. I'm a rookie tomato grower. My two are in foxfarms ocean forest and have been feeding with geoflora veg until now. It seems like my flowers have been stalled and some have dried and fallen off. Am i late to feed flowering amendments to them? Some clumps are getting big down low, up high, not so much yet. ?? I have had some early blight and have cut leaves off. That's mostly over I was hoping. I did find a couple of leaves to cut yesterday. Very rainy this year here.

Hi Rexer,

:thanks: Yes I did see it & appreciate the reminder. I have slowly been trying to read through it but there is so much info here on :420: I get distracted and start to wander! I am also a covid long hauler who still has brain fog lol as if I didn't have it before. At least then it was by choice. :ganjamon: I must say you all have been so welcoming & helpful and it is greatly appreciated! :love: I think I might have found my tribe :passitleft:
I believe I'm a covid recoverer myself though it happened early. My wife and I caught something on Dec 24 2019 that nearly took us both out. The fog was strong and horrible! I have an irregular heartbeat now to boot! Drove me to a breakdown of sorts actually. The second Phisor shot brought me right back there for a short time letting me know I was having a strong response to it. So I tie a string around my mind so I don't float away. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm glad you all made it through, and count myself fortunate to not have experienced it. I understand the brain fog- I get it from my condition and yeah....its no fun, makes me feel dumber then a door nob some days. But don't feel put off by letting your mind wonder around the forum, happens to all of us! It's also a great way to soak up all kinds of knowledge!

Don't be shy when wondering around to ask any questions, as you've noticed there's tons of great gardeners, and we're all proud of our grows and love talking about them!

I have a tomato question Johnnie, or NannyBoo. I'm a rookie tomato grower. My two are in foxfarms ocean forest and have been feeding with geoflora veg until now. It seems like my flowers have been stalled and some have dried and fallen off. Am i late to feed flowering amendments to them? Some clumps are getting big down low, up high, not so much yet. ?? I have had some early blight and have cut leaves off. That's mostly over I was hoping. I did find a couple of leaves to cut yesterday. Very rainy this year here.
The fruits will start from the bottom on up. For instance, My plants currently are fruiting on the second and third layer of my trellis screen(SCROG influenced). There will be yellow blooms everywhere on the top and middle(all over the place) and they will wither away it's normal. Either they get pollinated, or they dont. I can tell you, I don't do store bought starter plants(seeds started indoor in FEB), I've had bad experiences with huge plants that bloom and never produce consumable fruit. Nothing worse than a BIG plant producing JACK. You can feed them, I wouldn't be worried, we are pretty far into the season... HIT EM'.

I believe I'm a covid recoverer myself though it happened early. My wife and I caught something on Dec 24 2019 that nearly took us both out. The fog was strong and horrible! I have an irregular heartbeat now to boot! Drove me to a breakdown of sorts actually. The second Phisor shot brought me right back there for a short time letting me know I was having a strong response to it. So I tie a string around my mind so I don't float away.
Yep that sounds about right...Happy to say we are still here to talk about it! My mom (90yrs) fell ill Oct 2019 had flu & pnuemonia symptoms but didn't test positive for either. After 5 mnths many antibiotics & rehab she came home. A few days later our state shut down. Within a week I became sick. I couldn't walk 10 ft without being out of breath. Ran 103+ fevers, heart arrhythmias...I have never been so sick in my life & I have not been the same since. We are all vaccinated now with Pfizer & still masking up. I like the string idea but I think I need a rope! :laughtwo:
Some days my mind is like trying to lasso a cloud! :peace::love::passitleft:

Hi @NannyBoo
Welcome to the family.
The new members have to wash the dishes and do the vacuuming. But after the chores are done, the forums all yours to have fun with..:p
If you need anything, just shout of any of any of us; we will come running.
See you around.
Squiggz

I'm glad you all made it through, and count myself fortunate to not have experienced it. I understand the brain fog- I get it from my condition and yeah....its no fun, makes me feel dumber then a door nob some days. But don't feel put off by letting your mind wonder around the forum, happens to all of us! It's also a great way to soak up all kinds of knowledge!

Don't be shy when wondering around to ask any questions, as you've noticed there's tons of great gardeners, and we're all proud of our grows and love talking about them!
Thank you Rexer for understanding & sorry u suffer from the fog too. It's not fun! :love: I'm trying not to be shy & I do believe Its Never a wasted day if you learn something new! :circle-of-love::high-five:

Hi @NannyBoo
Welcome to the family.
The new members have to wash the dishes and do the vacuuming. But after the chores are done, the forums all yours to have fun with..:p
If you need anything, just shout of any of any of us; we will come running.
See you around.
Squiggz
Hi Squiggle :ciao:
I don't mind doing dishes but I must tell you I am known as the vacuum killer or as hubby would say the motorized broom is in the shop again?!? :laughtwo:
:thanks: for the warm welcome & I appreciate all the help I can get. :peace::love::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom