Hi everyone & thanks for having me

NannyBoo

Hi, I am NannyBoo...I apologize for not introducing myself properly.
I am a photographer & I love to garden. I grow veggies; winter stock for freezer & weed to veg while I freeze.
I have not grown anything for a couple of years & just started growing again due to some medical conditions.
At the moment I am doing an outdoor grow with Northern Lights, using FF Happy Frog soil & FF Nutes Trio pack . :yummy:
The other day they started to lose quite a few leaves so I came here to hopefully absorb the expertise of those who know.
I Just wanted to say...Thank you so much Emilya & bobrown for responding quickly with some solid advice...So far so good!

Wishing Everyone a Bountiful grow :Namaste:

Welcome NannyBoo! Can't wait for pics when you can!
:thanks: StoneOtter :love:

flowersalways.jpg

Hi @NannyBoo and welcome to :420:

Not too sure if you saw this, but it might help you with finding your way around the forum. It's also filled with many great "how to" links.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hi Johnnie,

Thank you & it's a pleasure to meet you. My standard veggie line up is tomatoes, ichiban eggplants, peppers & red onions. I also love to grow spices but just like you my passion is herbs. :yummy: Thank you for the well wishes & the toasty welcome.
Wishing you a bountiful harvest always :green_heart:

No life is without difficulties, no garden is without weeds. ~ C.L. Fornari

Hi @NannyBoo and welcome to :420:

Not too sure if you saw this, but it might help you with finding your way around the forum. It's also filled with many great "how to" links.

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Hi Rexer,

:thanks: Yes I did see it & appreciate the reminder. I have slowly been trying to read through it but there is so much info here on :420: I get distracted and start to wander! I am also a covid long hauler who still has brain fog lol as if I didn't have it before. At least then it was by choice. :ganjamon: I must say you all have been so welcoming & helpful and it is greatly appreciated! :love: I think I might have found my tribe :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom