Hi Everyone

MsLinda

I'm fairly new here ... I tend to do things backwards, lol. I've already posted pics and have chatted with a few others regarding a couple of questions I had.

Everyone has been wonderful ... I hope, in the near future, I'll be able to help others also.

I'm fairly new to growing ... I grew my first 2 plants last summer, outdoors. Total newbie I tell ya ... I planted them in Miracle Gro and watered them ... that was it. I went trim crazy on them and started trimming them during their flowering stage, ughh, and I continued trimming until it was time to harvest them.

I probably had beginner's luck because my two plants yielded 24 oz in total (I think that's a lot for 2 plants)

I have just started growing indoors (have some auto and some regulars) ... I did no research beforehand (Like I said, I do things backwards, lol)

I first started smoking so I could sleep ... I'm an insomniac and have been to sleep clinics but they can do nothing for me but give me sleeping pills, which I'm not interested in. I now enjoy smoking for many reasons.

This is a great forum (I've enjoyed reading so much since I joined) and I'm glad to be here :)

Welcome aboard and good luck with your first indoor grow!

Wow 24 ounces from 2 plants! Very nice returns for sure. I'd be making myself a lot of CCO with that big of a harvest. I like to eat the oil rather than smoke, but that's me... The buzz lasts longer and I seem to sleep better as long as I don't take too much!! LOL I do still enjoy the occasional joint once in a while.

Take a browse around the forums, there is a wealth of information here as well as many cool cats willing to help.

Back
Top Bottom