Hi everyone

SOCAL GIRL

420 Member
Hi. just found this forum today.This is my second year growing cannabis for my personal medical use. I suffer from Hashimotos and Celiac and the strains I grow have helped me a great deal. My state (CA) is legal for medial and recreational cannabis. I live in the southern part. This year, along with my usual strains, I also planted some Hemp seeds, which I'm hoping will produce enough leaf in order to do some juicing. I planted Blue Dream this year (feminized seeds), but was pretty disappointed when two of them turned male and hermaphrodite and the others budded too early and after I de-budded them to force them back into vegetative state, we hit a hot spell and they died. So much for that. One of my Harle-Tsu turned male so I pulled it out and saved the leaves. I had to do the same with a couple of my Kryptonite males. What was nice about the male Kryptonite were the nice sized leaves ranging from 8" to 10" with up to 10 leaflets. So, I was pretty proud of those guys. Anyway, I'm hoping for better success next year and will be looking into purchasing seeds from a different supplier than this last time. Bum deal that was.

Attachments

• KRYPTRONITE MALE LEAF.jpg
    KRYPTRONITE MALE LEAF.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 24
  • KRYPTONITE MALE LEAF.jpg
    KRYPTONITE MALE LEAF.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 24
Welcome SoCal to 420 Magazine, there are numerous seed banks here that are sponsors. You can find good prices and service, just ask around about strains you're interested in.

Jennywise Thank you so much for the info. I have been doing business with an outfit from England, but my last order was confiscated and it was an ordeal to get them reordered. Would much rather do business in the USA and if it's CA, so much the better. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom