Hi From BlondieBlueE

BlondieBluesE

High I'm BlondieBluesE

Hi I am BlondeBlueE,I live in las Vegas. I have a daughter who is16. I suffer from chronic pain, Fibermyaglia and a really bad back. I take pain medication which hardly takes away the pain. So I must go to painmangerment. I uses to smoke and toke. I hope that is okay to say, But Lately the DEA is on the Doctors to piss test. So I have not been able to use. When I was useing the pain was decreased. So gight now I am scared to use. My last doctor tested me and I was clean .I knew that the DEA was coming down. So after doing the test .I decide to smoke. Big mistake because 7 days after takinf the piss test. They told me that they wanted to do another. Well I'm no fool.I did not test. I drop the Doctor. And got another painmangerment Doctor. In his off ther was note saying that he will do four piss test. I don't know when or how he feels about Bud. I just miss smoking so much. And I just wanted to meet some really cool people. So if ever want to talk,I am open. I am a people person. I'm good person,I just have alot of pain. So thank you for letting in to this experince.Peace to all,Love BlondieBlueE:cheer::yummy:

Re: G'day Guys & Girls

I am hoping to find Doctor that could help me do this legal, I love smell. love color. I miss it so much. And can't wait to get my piss testing done so I can be in my Happy Place. If any wants to talk or reponde. Ilove to hear from you. BlondielueE

I am so Happy to find such cool people here. This has made my day. And I was having a real bad day.I suffer from chronic pain. Unables to smoke right now. Because I am going to a new doctor and I know I will be tested real soon. Thank you for the Happiness that you all have given.:yummy:

it is a very nice place here. people are very nice and supportive, glad to be digitally chilling with everyone.

Re: High I'm BlondieBluesE

High BlondieBluesE

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I'm sorry to hear they're making you do the pain management contract. These are so instrusive in my opinion. I hope you are able to find a doctor that won't make you sign one and/or that you can get onto the MMJ program of your state

Back
Top Bottom