Hi From Florida

retro

I registered today after lurking through the forums here and there for about a year very soon after I started my personal grow adventure. Lemme add that the info that I followed here encouraged me to experiment along with enhancing the end results after drying time of my harvests. :cheer:

retro Hello there! Glad you have joined 420 today. :welcome: Continue to enjoy all that 420 offers you. Any Questions? Very happy you had a enjoyable harvest! What strain were you growing? or good bagseed? Fantastic news your planning to sharing your next grow with 420. We will be looking for more from you in the forums Friend.
Greenest Regards... :bongrip: :peace:

Hey Everybody im new here too. After looking through this forum yesterday, i decided to join because i want to learn how to grow a successful plant. Ive got some pretty silly questions but i would appreciate the help as id like to share my future growing adventure with my new friends.

Welcome Retro. Looking forward to seeing you grows. :welcome::peace:

Welcome to you too Ethix. :welcome::peace:

I am still relatively new here also and can atest to what a great site and community this is. Have fun, I am. ;)

Back
Top Bottom