Hi? from Ohio

ohiobuckeye81

Just joined, I grow for my own use, I suffer from Bipolar, anxiety and insomnia and the herb is much better at relieving my symptoms than all the pharma crap I have tried. I currently have three auto hindu kush going at 22 days showing female and one feminized big band freebie who is a photoperiod. I have a 2'x4'x8' closet I'm growing in, they are under a 400 watt hps and doing pretty good. One of the hindu kush looks sativa and one indica don't know why? Any ways hi to everyone and I'm looking forward to communicating with you all.:peacetwo:

Hi there, im new to this(420MAG) too and have been a medical patient(for most of the left side of my body looking like wolverine,no shit!) I grow outdoors though when weather permits... Thought i'd stop in and shed some light on the indica/sativa traits. You just have a hybrid that is showing its sativa phenotype, which is super lucky, for the fact that there is only around 20% sativa... I believe..

Huey
:peacetwo:

Thanks Huey17 for the reply, sorry to here about the left side of your body sending you positive vibes and also welcome to 420. Thanks for the heads up on the hybrid I now feel super lucky. I can have the best of both worlds:thumb: Peace out....

Back
Top Bottom