Hi Guys From Turkey

Sorry I haven't been by in awhile,,, things been crazy around here the last couple months between me and Miss J,, we both been dealing with some nasty shit right now... But girls are looking great.. One question??? Is the short one SLH? Looks like you put her into flower real fast after topping her.. I like to have the plant put out 3or4 new sets of leaf before flip.. It helps the tops stretch out and grow abit larger.. But flipping really fast after topping, will help keep strain like a full blown sativas from becoming a runaway plant and manage a tent.. Good job... And now you'll have alittle help, and if you even need to keep height issues down..
Gardens looking great,, Keepem Green

Sorry to hear bro. And thanks for plants yeah small one slh short and good branch cheese.black destroyer .northern light blue

weed, stupid governments and visa..I know.

I have been working on some translations and also looking for work in Cyprus for me and my husband.
Plants look good and she flowered finally :thumb:

norcaliwood :hug: hope you are ok now the both of you.

i don t know about norcaliwood what he trough but that goverment things are shit as the head on top for all over i m saying.
for the cyprus i can not help you but in turkey my hands can reach far let me know for anything you think i can help.
thanks for compliments for plants i m trying do better than first grow.
:420:
19032017.jpg

i don t know about norcaliwood what he trough but that goverment things are shit as the head on top for all over i m saying.
for the cyprus i can not help you but in turkey my hands can reach far let me know for anything you think i can help.
thanks for compliments for plants i m trying do better than first grow.
I hope everything will be as you wish
:420:
19032017.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you, I appreciate the offer of help.

Your ladies look very good, the yellow leaves could be a sign of cal mag needed. No biggie, since she will be ready soon.

Hopefully slh will be ready soon and weather getting warm here every single day I have two new strain northern light and black destroyer soo will check them too. Slh was sativa as you know and it is light head but cheese was better than nothing :)
Hope yours doing well.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't wanna be arrogant but this is how i roll ladies and gentlemen ... thank you angry if you say so gonna be super harvest hope you too have what you target for peace .

Back
Top Bottom