Hi Guys From Turkey

Good job balat I like it what is the strain? Angry I was asking him if he is also growing and sorry for it I didn't think.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why don't you grow autos they good for small and quick operations

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why don't you grow autos they good for small and quick operations

I bought those seeds almost a year ago and I have only left three seeds I was thinking making clone but shit can happen.

I bought those seeds almost a year ago and I have only left three seeds I was thinking making clone but shit can happen.

What town you in

Got you I'll go yalova few days I ll let you know then

Guys, giving away your town in your country..is not a good idea.
i AM GLAD YOU ARE UP GROWING AGAIN.

Thank you for your concern angry bird but my small little town probably about 1 million people live here in the city alone 17 million

Thank you for your concern angry bird but my small little town probably about 1 million people live here in the city alone 17 million

More than 3 million Syrian almost more than 20 million people .

Guys, giving away your town in your country..is not a good idea.
i AM GLAD YOU ARE UP GROWING AGAIN.

Don't get me wrong angry bird I wasn't trying to be sarcastic it's just that the pigs don't care what we do really they can't even get on the site if they do they don't know how to read English they have bunch of other stuff they have to do it right now at the moment

Don't get me wrong angry bird I wasn't trying to be sarcastic it's just that the pigs don't care what we do really they can't even get on the site if they do they don't know how to read English they have bunch of other stuff they have to do it right now at the moment

Just be careful :hug: This is a good place to be, and I don't want you to get in trouble :hug:

it s been a week does they grow normally or slow guys?
27012017.jpg

:420:

its second week of the plants.
2 days ago i gave water with Molasses and super lemon haze turned like that on the right side i did flush 6 litre water 30 ml Molasses is it too much or its must be only before harvest guys ?
03022017.jpg

:420:

Back
Top Bottom