Hi guys, on my first grow in Scotland

Welcome to 420 magazine ATED , you came to the right place to learn how to get that grow the best it can be.
What kind of setup you sporting , soil or hydro, type lighting,and ect.
Will have more on you any time now ,we’d like to see you get in a journal for your grow.

Hi guys, sorry for the delay, computer problems. I am growing four plants, Brooklyn Sunrise. I have two in Canna Coco Natural and two in Miracle Grow. Canna A+B nutes in the Coco and Plant Magic, Old Timer 5-3-3 in the Miracle Grow. All plants seem to be thriving, although the ones in Coco are much bushier.

careful with the miracle kill.

miracle grow has time release nutes that can wind up burning the plant. makes feeding difficult and correcting problems worse. miracle grow is generally an all - in - one media meant for tomatoes, or for houseplants in a constant state of veg for yrs.

careful with the miracle kill.

miracle grow has time release nutes that can wind up burning the plant. makes feeding difficult and correcting problems worse. miracle grow is generally an all - in - one media meant for tomatoes, or for houseplants in a constant state of veg for yrs.
Agreed. I'd never use it. That garbage is owned by Monsanto..

Welcome to the 420 Mag community!
We are all about sharing knowledge and helping spread the love. :yummy:

I am an experienced indoor grower and
I invite you to CLICK THIS and follow my journal:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

It's all there my friend!

Best of luck,
Peace, Hyena

All plants doing well. I am just trying to use the information I have read on 420. It's a brilliant site and I have read and looked at the gallery for hours. The good water we have in Scotland helps I'm sure.
Nice to hear from you in the North East j1m808.

All plants doing well. I am just trying to use the information I have read on 420. It's a brilliant site and I have read and looked at the gallery for hours. The good water we have in Scotland helps I'm sure.
Nice to hear from you in the North East j1m808.
Be sure to start a grow journal. Everyone is eager to see whatcha got going on.

Back
Top Bottom