Hi I'm Chemo (Butchers Friend)

chemo

High yall:ganjamon:

My name is chemo. My close friend "the Butcher" Is helping me get started. I'm an old man w/ alot of health problems. I'm currently going through chemotherepy. And have been helped out sooo much by him. The more I need the more he says uyou all push for him to help me out. So to that I must say thank you. Well thats preety much it. I'll see you all around. And thank you for everything in advance.

Chemo

Well, Well a close friend of :adore: The Butcher. Is a close friend of all 420. The Butcher Is loved by all here:dreamy:. chemo, so sorry to hear about your battle. With your good Friend and the addition of 420 members and growers working together, all your questions should be short lived. I am sure The Butcher explained what a special place we have here. A fantastic, helpful, friendly family like Community. We All :welcome: you with open arms. Hope to see and hear more from you in the forums :nomo:... Ok Friend? :peace: :allgood:

Hi Chemo, :welcome: To the 420Mag forums. The Butcher is a bro for sure. I'm glad he is helping a old man like you. I'm an old man too. Help!! Enjoy the the house of 420. :peace:

High there Chemo and :welcome: to 420Mag!

If The Butcher is your buddy you're In like Flin. You'd be In like Flin anyhow but now you're extra IN. :0)

Lots of 420 buddies all over the place and all you have to do is ask if you need anything. The mood around here is very mellow and supportive.

Glad to have you here and we'll see you around the forums.

:peace:

Welcome Chemo. If you have the time or inclination to write about how MJ is helping during your chemotherapy I would love to hear about it. My mother is about to start, and I have been thinking about broaching the subject with her.
:peace:,
Loch

Welcome Chemo. I haven't been here long but have noticed that The Butcher appears to be a legend!! Lot's of great people and information here. My best friend went through chemotherapy almost three years ago and cannabis was the ONLY thing that gave him relief and appetite. Welcome Brother.:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom