Hi Remo - How to Use your Stuff?

Xerox

Aloha dear Growfolks,
Aloha liebes Growervolk,

I Just ordered a StarterPack from Remo Nutrience aaand i want it to use in Soil ..

My First Question is : Is this Fertilizer Only for R/O water or can i use it with normal Tap Water? ( we have soft water outa here )

And Second: is there Any known Problem with Soil and The Booster/Magnifical/or anything else of this Line ? i had a lot of Problems befor with the wrong usage of Hormom-Bombs from Metrop so i want to beware of the "Prob-Dog"

BTW : The Strain i Grow is Remos First : AND ITS OF COURSE ..... THE ZOMBIE KUSH !! :D

Thx For Answer

Kind Regarts
mit Freundlichen Grüßen

Regardless of the brand of nutes (fertilizer) you use, it is best to mix it 1/2 the strength of what the instructions say on the package.

Let your plants show you what they need. Nice green leaves mans you're doing it right. Leaves with curls, brown edges, yellowing with green veins, or dropping leaves in veg, means you are overfeeding the nutes, overwatering, too high temperatures (over 80 RF), too cold night temps (under 65 F), or you are neglecting them (letting them totally dry out before watering).

If you are growing in soil, and your tap water is close to neutral in PH (6.0-7.5) Then there is no need to use RO water. Soil tends to be acidic because of the microorganisms in it.

You only need to use RO or buy drinking water from the store if your tapwater is very alkaline (over 8) or very acidic (under 6), OR you are growing hydroponically.

Back
Top Bottom