Hi to all Enthusiasts across the world

DopeMonkey

I'm a UK grower with moderate experience spanning 6-7 years.
Once busted & much damaged done 4 years ago but now keeping to my guerrila grows :grinjoint:

I hope to be on here as much as possible come October which should be a perfect month for me as it'll be harvest time for my little crop...

Well wishes to everyone for the cause and hope to be engaging in many a chat with growers alike.

Peace :peace:

Re: Hi to all Enthousiasts across the world

Wish you the best with your harvest! You must be really looking forward to the event.

Yes, now counting the weeks till my 12 babies have fully developed and 3 main varieties to choose to smoke from...

Welcome to 420 Magazine DopeMonkey!:smokin: I am a beginner guerilla grower myself.:roorrip: I only got a year experience, but am very eager to learn all I can about growing under cover in the bush! Hope your grow turns out with a bountiful harvest for you!:peace:

Hi and welcome to the forums. You're going to be a great addition, and we're looking forward to hearing more from you.

We're glad you're here!:rollit:

Peace and happiness

Hi DopeMonkey, welcome to the forums. Sounds like you might be able to teach us a few things, as well as learn a few things from the site.

If you need any help with the site just ask any of the Hospitality Team members, including me. We're here to help.

Many thanks all the same..

I'm hopefully taking a visit down there this week.

In case you're curious i'm hopefully harvesting some Stonehedge (which i use to grow 5 or more years ago and still my favourite, some Stuporsonic (Both are from Sagamartha seed bank though i'm sure stupor has been discontinued), and also a crossed strain of Stuporsonic x Chronic x Big Bud.

Because they were planted out slightly late they may only produce as little as 1 ounce a plant but i'm hoping for miracles...

I'm using someones else's internet this week but will be up and running myself in october so should have plenty of pics just before the harvest and also after the harvest.

Back
Top Bottom