Hi yall

newlombian

Hi everyone Im originally from Colombia, but currently live in North Carolina U.S.A. and am very excited about whats happening in our state currently to try to legalize medical marijuana. A bill has been posted and has passed the first hearing, I am a newbie in growing but am planning in starting. Im very excited about it and to star out with I would love to know what I need both for outdoors and indoor garden and just for your info I do want to do everything organically , thank you, Im very excited about becoming a member thanks....;)

That is so exciting! ;-) I can't wait for that to happen here where I live! Welcome to 420! Here's a good place to start - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know Let me know if you need any extra help. The best thing to do is to read and learn everything you can before you start growing.

k thank ms. Fox really appreciate and yeah Im going to read on it as much as I can before thanks again..

Thanks man yea I have noticed I was doing alot of reading last night on the info that ms Fox send me and just in one night ive learned alot , im looking forward to my journey with my garden and with yall.

Hey ms fox I just had a question about your bag seed grow which by the way looked amazing i cant imagine how it smoked, but anyway back to the question, wut kind of soil and nutes did you use during veg and flowering stages?

Hi newlobnian

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I'm watching the legislative developments myself. The bill itself is very good in comparison to the other medical states in my opinion.

Let's hope it passes here :rollit:

Hey ms fox I just had a question about your bag seed grow which by the way looked amazing i cant imagine how it smoked, but anyway back to the question, wut kind of soil and nutes did you use during veg and flowering stages?

I used a basic no name soil mix. It cost me probably $5 to $6 bucks for a 20lb bag. For nutes, I used Fox Farm Grow Big and Tiger Bloom.

welcome new...I am rather new here myself.....but the "cup of knowledge" overflows here...and the people are just fantastic about sharing info:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom