Hi

Hi welcome to 420 Mag, you will find this place to be the best on the face of earth, great people, awesome plants and you can even win stuff! ,post a journal of your journey and we can all work together to get you your best harvest yet, let the people inspire you to pull out all the stops and really do what you always do but even better.

Welcome!

Welcome mate.:welcome:
Enjoy stay here.

you can still get by pretty cheap....

While I was building my grow area, I had a seed that was givin to me. I pulled out one of the girlfriends plants
and stuck it in there...hung a light over the back of a chair with a string tied to the light and file cabinet to center it above the plant...
when it got bigger I hung the light from the ceiling fan and put it on the table...never checked the ph, and used water from my fish tank,
that was the only nutes it got....it ius under a few leds that I have now, that I finished my grow area, but just used a cfl before that...turned it on when I went to work, and off when I went to bed....Its 3 foot tall now and 3 foot round....didn't cost anything...
Jack_Herer15.jpg

a pic from 2 weeks ago, when I moved it under the leds.....just 1 bud on it, it is bigger now too...

Too expensive but thanks anyway.

Welcome to the community eyeswidead :byebye:

If you look around you will find that it is possible to grow without having to put out a whole lot of cash, plus many of the items you will need, chances are you already have them in your home. One does not have to have a big garden to grow, or an expensive to either.
My outdoor grow this year cost me nothing more then the water I watered the plants with every 3 or 4 days. Other then that I added nothing to the soil, and where I live, the soil is terrible.

Hope you are able to find some useful information while you are looking around.
Cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom