High... and mighty ;)

HighAndMighty

Hi gang, newbie here.

Wanting to learn to grow, I googled a nice starter page - followed their instructions with paper towel, plate and bowl. Holy crap, 3 days later those suckers were crackin' open!

Suddenly I had 8 sprouts and no place to grow them. It's very cold where I live, so I must do it in my house. I didn't know how, so googled again and found this link:

Grow Box Construction

Man! That's a great read, very inspiring. Following his lead, I was able to build my box in under 3 days. I want to share the story of my build. Not sure where/how to do it. Forum thread? Blog? I got 25+ photos to accompany the story.

I have a lot to learn. Been consuming "happy cookies" just over a year; been growing just over a week ;) So all advice is welcome!

So... Hi... and thanks!
HighAndMighty

HighAndMighty!! :welcome: To 420 Helping Spread Cannabis Awareness is the goal as you see and read. I may have some links you will find helpful,...How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know. Great start! Then look over the grow journals,...Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine. Start sharing your grow and pictures here,..,How to Make a Grow Journal. Here is a little something that all the great growers here on 420 put together for your enjoyment,...Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos. Just ask if you need any more information. Have a great time with the beginning of your grow. This is a great hobby you and 420 can work together to make your dream come true. We will be looking for you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Thanks guys. My little boys are growing nicely now :) I guess I'll be in here reading more and asking more questions when and if they start to wither.

High to you too H&M! You sound like you're off to a great start. It's cold where I am too. I wont be growing again for 2wks. Until then it's study, study, study.Welcome and good growing!

Back
Top Bottom