High everyone!

G1nked

I wanted to join 420Magazine on National BUD Day and I look forward to learning and sharing from experiences with fellow supporters that believe one should not feel bad for enjoying something that eases ones days and helps relax the mind and body thru smoking something natural that hasnt near the repercussions that other hard drugs and even alcohol from my experiences so far anyway. I just feel its sad that the law makers say what I do in my privacy of my home that doesnt hurt anyone is something that is illegal with harsh penalties and wastes hard working contributing tax payers money to police a war on drugs that money could be used elsewhere for a more productive society.
Hope to hear from you all and see u in the forums

Well Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Man I must say I am kinda overwhelmed when i briefly glance through the tons and tons of topics and posts on here Wow. Anyone have any pointers on where to start first? I probably could read this entire website and honestly I can not bring myself to look at the pictures without crying and getting depressed on whats out there in the world and what very limited selection I have to choose from in my area since Johnny Law wont let me open up a coffee shop Im stuck with whatever mr deala decides to dish out. So thanks again and any advice on starters as in to where to go first just hollar!:ganjamon:

Well Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Man I must say I am kinda overwhelmed when i briefly glance through the tons and tons of topics and posts on here Wow. Anyone have any pointers on where to start first?

There's so much to do here it's hard to describe in one post. I can here and started reading and 3 years later I'm still exploring content I didn't know existed. A general comment I'd offer is to check out the threads with 5 stars (users voted as best) and/or threads that have stickies (staff determined)

Enjoy :cheer:

If you're looking to earn how to grow, here's a great place to start
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you look to look at the finished products
Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal
Creme De La Creme Hash, Kief & Concentrate Photos

If you like to watch the whole life cycle
Completed Journals - 420 Magazine

If you want to keep up on the news
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine

Back