High World!

JuanColorado

420 Member
First post and already I need some help smh. Where should I start, I am not in the US (Google name) and I have tried various times to grow but I have never got any decent results. I don't know if it's the seasons, seeds, or the techniques, I grow outdoors by the way, but not really outdoors more like my patio, in a 19-20 liter pot. Summer here is rainy so it rains from June 'til October, I know what you're thinking bt it doesn't get and still manages to get a decent amount of sunlight. This last time I know that the humidity was the reason I failed miserably in my attempt to try LST.

Present day, I have a pot with a plant from early March that I recently transferred to the 20-liter pot. I have left it grom freely, for the most part, the only thing I did was pitch the top, I know people have a term for it but it's not topping. That was about 3 weeks ago, right now it's already starting to bud you can see the white hairs and no more leaf growth.

At this point, I have reached a point where I think I start to fuck up. I need some advice on what I should do next to make sure I end up with some decent buds. I know certain things using fans for humidity, determining the sex, the stages the plant goes through, and simple stuff like that. Any advice, tips, and/or suggestions would be really useful and appreciated. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask I just figured I'd go all out for my first post, Cheers!

welcome.
I don't know much about outdoor grow. You can go here for help.

Pictures pictures pictures. Lol.
Everyone likes a plant photo.
Good way to document things as well.
Or as they say round here,
pics or it didn’t happen.
Also helps with diagnosis a lot, a picture can paint a thousand words they say,
It’s especially true of plant health lol.

Welcome @JuanColorado to :420:

Mochabud nailed it, the more info members have, the better the feedback will be. And as Scottylikesbud basically said, pics go a long ways!

What part concerns you the most?

You may want to consider starting and reading grow journal(s), they're a great place to learn (look up journals of people using the same methods), and great places to get help along as you grow.

What part concerns you the most?

I want to make sure the buds grow big and healthy, but my options are limited as far as commercial stuff. Second, am I doing everything to prevent fungus and mold? I'm in a tropical climate so its raining season right now. Lastly, I need something for pests I have tried simple DIY stuff but I am open to anything and right now I see hints of bug activity. Thanks for asking, by the way, Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom