hope it works

croix

ok so this morning i cut off one of the brances off my MJ tree...and i cut and hung them in my closet theres a window in there i coverd all the light and i hung them and then i put supermarket paper bag tied the bag...and let them dryhope it works..ive heard people laying them on the bag..but i was just currious. has anyone else tryed this? did it work...well for now ill let them be..

croixofdeath said:
ok so this morning i cut off one of the brances off my MJ tree...and i cut and hung them in my closet theres a window in there i coverd all the light and i hung them and then i put supermarket paper bag tied the bag...and let them dryhope it works..ive heard people laying them on the bag..but i was just currious. has anyone else tryed this? did it work...well for now ill let them be..
is the branch in the bag? if so take it out. as long as some sort of air can move around, preferrably fresh air, it'll be great. if not you could get bud rot. my first crop, I made a similar mistake (during curing) and looked in one day, I about shit. 2 good handfuls were all rotted and mildewed, I had to throw out 2 oz out of the 8 oz harvested. that SUCKED!

The bag should remain closed. The room may need ventilation (especially in a small area like a closet of bathroom of if you have A LOT of weed), but they will dry nice and slow if you keep them in a paper bag with the top folded down.
It's important to open the bag every day for a few minutes and gently "comb" the buds with your fingers. This promotes even drying, and gives you the oppotunity to get a whiff of how they're doing. At the first sign of a musty or dirty diaper smell, take the buds out and hang dry them.
I've been bag curing for 15 years and I've never had any grow mold.
I live in CA. (low humidity). Bag drying may not be for you if you live in for example LA.

Back
Top Bottom