Horizontal training methods

Bush Doctor 77

I'm about to start a new indoor grow. I want to use GH nutes, Sunshine mix, and I flush every week. I am old, old school, and just let them grow up as I've got an 8 foot ceiling. I want to try one of the new horizontal training methods, but I move my plants around. Suggestions, instruction locations, and advantages of each would be truly appreciated. I'll be growing Royal Cookies, Cheese, AK Choco Kush and Green Crack under 1000W HID. All the seeds fems from Seedsman.

I'm jealous I'm working with 6 foot 6 and I'm paying the price with getting this heat out
I guess screen is out if you like to move them around I do to to fat and out of shape to work standing on my head so now I just lst and super crop

My next experiment is gonna be tomato wire and see what I can do

I like a scrogg (trellis) style incorporating some lst ,supercropping and defoliation . To me it gives you more bang for your buck . However since you move your ladies around a lot the only way to do it and do it right in my mind would be to put your ladies each on a dolly and make a 4 corner frame on the dolly and fix a scrogg frame and screen to the posts . You would need to figure out exactly how much space between them you need to be able to move/rotate them around ,preform maintenance and when finished you could push them all together for a complete carpet of growing tops that covers most of the floor space ( forgive me im starting to drool thinking about it ) thus utilizing almost all of the light from your lamp/lamps and maximizing the efficiency of your room . Just know it will be work all the way into at least the beginning of the 3rd week of flower I would also make the the screens so that you can add support layers incase things get to heavy ;).

there is my 2cents worth .

I'm jealous I'm working with 6 foot 6 and I'm paying the price with getting this heat out
I guess screen is out if you like to move them around I do to to fat and out of shape to work standing on my head so now I just lst and super crop

My next experiment is gonna be tomato wire and see what I can do
I use pipe cleaners for training horizontal grow. And chain link fence ties.

IMG_1244.JPG

Back
Top Bottom