How anonomos is my grow?

alex801

Hi guys just a quicky.
Maybe a moderator would be best suited to answer or maybe it's general knolage here just not to me

We all no that its not totally legal to be growing mj everywere in the world
In fact it's out and out illigel in some places like the uk for example
Wondering what level or anonymity is there in the 420 site?
For example...... Cheesy scenario I no...... A uk cop stops by my journal and reads somewere iv mentioned being in the uk. He goes to work and pops the link on the desk of someone who noes what there doing to track ppl down.

How easy could I be traced? Via IP address or however they do it or are they blocks in place here or something?
I'm a personal use grower nothing big scale just 2 plants minding my own business. I no the chances of the scenario are slim..... Curiosity more than paranoia lol

Love the 420 community and everything about it
:)

This is in our Forum Guidelines here at 420 Magazine.

Personal Security and Grow Journals
Members are responsible for their own Internet security and should be aware that posts in the public area are discoverable by search engines. The staff will help protect your anonymity by removing personal email addresses and links to personal sites as they are found. For your own safety, we ask that you not give out your personal information to anyone.

If you receive any spam messages from another community, magazine, or someone trying to sell you a product or service, please alert one of the 420 Staff so we can handle the matter accordingly. This type of behavior is unethical and a violation of our guidelines.

Please refrain from discussing Cannabis strains that are named after illegal drugs. We do not host grow journals that refer to any of these strains by name. We find it unfortunate that breeders have made the decision to associate our favorite harmless flower with these dangerous substances, and we do not wish to participate in the furtherance of this trend. We reserve the right to alter or remove any of these references, without notification, to avoid "hits" from search engines.

420 Magazine requires that growers who post journals of the growing of Marijuana do so in accordance with applicable and current State Law; and, in some cases, Federal Law. We disavow responsibility for any actions taken by any members that fall outside the bounds of the respective laws or customs that bind them. 420 Magazine has neither the capacity nor inclination to actively moderate all posts or threads for these conditions but we will remove any post or thread that we determine, at our sole discretion, to be suspect of a violation in this area.

Due to numerous spam attempts from non-sponsored LED companies, we no longer allow grow journals that showcase non-sponsored led grow lights because the resellers try to sidestep paying for advertising by posting numerous grow journals on various websites. Any grow journals that are found to be showcasing or promoting the lights of a non-Sponsored LED company will be deleted. It's unfortunate that a few bad seeds have to ruin the sharing of knowledge for everyone else, however if we allow this to continue, none of our sponsors will pay us to advertise. We are truly grateful for your understanding and support.

And here is our Privacy Policy.

Privacy Policy
Here at 420Magazine.com we value your business. This brief privacy statement discusses what information we collect about you and what we do with that information.

We have access to your alias and your email address. This information is carefully guarded and is not released to anyone outside of our organization. We will occasionally use your email address to send you information about membership specials or information that would pertain to your membership at this website.

We send out weekly newsletters to our subscriber base informing them of what is happening in our industry. You may unsubscribe from these mailings at any time by sending an email to unsubscribe at 420magazine.com and you can be sure we will never share your email address with anyone. Most of our business is from loyal customers and we would never intentionally do anything to jeopardize the trust you have in us.

Our server collects the usernames, ip addresses, dates and times and other electronic information about visitors to our website. This information is used solely for security purposes (to prevent hacking and password trading and for banning trouble makers).

Hope this helps!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom