how can i make (Breed) my own auto flowering seeds

Kevin H

Hi its H kevin actually i want to ask that how can i make (Breed) my own auto flowering seeds from a regular plant
i want the procedure to b discussed in simple words & simple way
like we do the simple procedure to make feminized seeds with just a spray of silver water on plant
so as the water making is also very simple
bot i want same kind of easy method for auto flowering seeds???
thank you

Hello

Not sure if you are asking one or two questions.

Auto flowering means you don't have to change the light cycle for the plants to go into flower. For that you will need to have Cannabis ruderalis in the genetic mix so it will produce flowers based on its age, rather than light cycle. The mother or father would need to be an autoflowering plant.

edit -- The mother or father would need to have ruderalis in its genetic mix. Depending on the percentage of genetics is your percentage of getting an auto. If you go this route really fast landrace ruderalis really can't be cloned so you will have to do it all with pollen.

With this in mind it is good to have ruderalis regular seeds to start and when you want to create hybrids make a grow of them that you know will go to seed to keep your breeding stock.

If you mean create your own feminized seeds from a certain female phenotype you like you will need to have clones of it so get them ASAP then go here

DIY How to Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Feminized Seed Production

:cheesygrinsmiley: welcome aboard

from a regular plant it would take a lot of time and practise to get it right
why not buy regular autos not feminised and use the males to pollinate , you will get regular autos/ female/male , or the other way is the silver spray

as in this country peoples related to plant stuff are not much educated specially when it comes to CNBS PLANT & SEEDS
but CNBS are widely growing wild but when they reach to flowering stage they RIP while having just a small srarter flower due to very cold or less sun in december........
what u are saying is it is very hard to make auto seed years of experience is requires to make it go good.......

as i say peoples related to seeds & plants are not much educated thats y seeds are available in country but did not know the properties & GEN & other stuff related to seeds as far as my info fam.... auto seed are way much expensive on internet thats y u suggest me to buy regular auto seeds wllllll yes i get the point but i may unable to buy online due to some probs
instead of i do have thousands of regular random CABS SEEDS but the again prob is that they RIP in DECEMBER with a small starter flower
so the only option is left is silver spray as you say?????
wll as far as my info silver spray is used to produce famin...... seeds on female plant but those seeds will also b regular female nonAUTO seeds????
did u understand what i m trying to say????

With this in mind it is good to have ruderalis regular seeds to start and when you want to create hybrids make a grow of them that you know will go to seed to keep your breeding stock.

If you mean create your own feminized seeds from a certain female phenotype you like you will need to have clones of it so get them ASAP then go here

DIY How to Make Your Own Colloidal Silver for Feminized Seed Production

:cheesygrinsmiley: welcome aboard

hmmmmm sorry my bad i did not completely understand cos i m just a starter in CNBS GROWING
ok lets suppose i grew 2M 4F outdor in march keeping in mind they they will reach THE HEIGHT OF 4 TO 5 FEET BUT IN LAST THEY RIP IN DECEMBER WITH JUST A SMALL START GROWING FLOWER ON THE TOP
SO THAT ACTUALLY I HAVE TO DO TO TO GET FLOWERS ANYWAY
1 OPTION IS TO DIG A BIG HOL & TRANSFER THAT OUTDOR TO INDOR WITH REQUIREMEMTS OF FLOWERING
& THE OTHER IS TO GET AUTO OR TO MAKE THEM
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND
rEGARDS

hmmmmm sorry my bad i did not completely understand cos i m just a starter in CNBS GROWING
ok lets suppose i grew 2M 4F outdor in march keeping in mind they they will reach THE HEIGHT OF 4 TO 5 FEET BUT IN LAST THEY RIP IN DECEMBER WITH JUST A SMALL START GROWING FLOWER ON THE TOP
SO THAT ACTUALLY I HAVE TO DO TO TO GET FLOWERS ANYWAY
1 OPTION IS TO DIG A BIG HOL & TRANSFER THAT OUTDOR TO INDOR WITH REQUIREMEMTS OF FLOWERING
& THE OTHER IS TO GET AUTO OR TO MAKE THEM
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND
rEGARDS

OK I think I have it. You have seeds that take too long to flower outside and want to know how you can force them to flower?

yup .......

Then you can, plant them in an area that will get limited sun per day the days will be short and will help them to flower early.

This might or might not work... so you could force early flower by daily covering on a 10/14 or 12/12 schedule

or as you said you could bring them inside. If you are going to bring them in, leave them in pots to make it easy and regulate the size of the plants.

I would start collecting seeds from family and friends and see what you can get that might do better in your area.

Back
Top Bottom