How cold to get the color purple?

Here's my 3 Im gonna experiment with. First up is just dump 3tbsp of epsom salt on top as top dressing in 3gal potand water in. Call it dumb i need to see something. Epsom salt is just magnesium sulfate everyone so im just kinda spitball rough draft first try. No PH adjustments cuz Purp Co. says Purpinator is proper PH for soil and hydro. So im thinking, maybe it's an accumulation thing, anyway if this plant expresses even just a little color within next 2days im onto something
20220813_083322_copy_1512x2016.jpg

20220813_083328_copy_1512x2016.jpg

As I understand it, purpinator only works if the plant already has the purple phenotype. From the purpinator site:

Purpinator has the same terpene and trichome improving benefits as Terpinator, with the added benefit of improving purple coloration in genetically capable strains. As a rule of thumb, we recommend using Purpinator for purple plants, and Terpinator for everything else!

Nice start. Should be a lot more purple showing by harvest time.

You might want to think about doing something about those spots and dots on the leaves. It looks like the start of an insect problem. If they get out of control the overall health of the buds will suffer.

first havest.jpg

no bugs,just a bitch to grow

Back
Top Bottom