How do I determine a female sex plant from a male?

This week I am looking for studs. My grow is 4 days into flower and I am looking for signs of males. Overnight this one plant just laid out all kinds of strange growth. I know I have a male. What I am trying to figure out is do I have two males in the same pot! I planted two seeds in one pot and they have been vegging for 8 weeks. 4 days in 12/12 and the search is on. I am posting the best pictures I could get, the question is are there any photos where you see and tittys or high heel shoes, could both of these seeds been male? Or did I stress this plant out till it went to cross dressing? I do not want to pull both unless necessary. Thanks for yall's expert eye balls.
stud1.JPG

stud2.JPG

stud3.JPG

stud4.JPG

stud5.JPG

stud6.JPG

stud7.JPG

stud8.JPG

Is the hose you are using for your Deep Water Culture a drinking water safe garden hose? Regular garden hoses are treated with toxic chemicals to make them easily pliable and continue to release toxic chemicals for their life, you want a drinking water safe RV hose for your lines.

The plant is down and drying out . I couldn't wait till all of it was ready and had to remove all the lower buds and smoke them . I just couldn't justify buying some shit little bags from the kids . Anyways the room is undergoing a full clean down and a few adjustments to get a more stable environment for the plants . Think I'll get about 3oz and the stuff I've already smoked . That's not to bad for me I only had a five weeks from seed to flower. Anyway here is some pics of the next girls .
IMAG10689.jpg
IMAG10699.jpg
IMAG10689.jpg

Hey all, couldnt figure out how to upload photos so the plant in question is set as my profile picture....anybody have any clue if its a male? The growth is confusing

Back
Top Bottom