How do i know exactly how much to feed?

Is it really sportsman like to dog on someone still learning the basics.

Firts of all, I aint a good sportsman (wtf that is), kick 'em when they're down is my motto.

Second of all, I wasn't doggin anybody. I commented (imho) on what they looked like, yunno call a spade a spade kinda thing. I spend a lot of time here at 420 helping new growers. How many have you helped?

Lastly, I ride a Harley, and beleive me, there are people ridin bikes that don't belong behind a set of bars. Same goes for growin. And please don't apply that comment to the op, as I am not directing it towards him.

Firts of all, I aint a good sportsman (wtf that is), kick 'em when they're down is my motto.

Wow. Glad this guy wasnt the first person Ive seen posting on this websites forums, I probably would of found a different one to join.

Lastly, I ride a Harley, and beleive me, there are people ridin bikes that don't belong behind a set of bars. Same goes for growin. And please don't apply that comment to the op, as I am not directing it towards him.

Ya I own a Harley as well and dont claim to be some badass biker with a stick up my ass.

So what, we are going to turn this into a pissing contest????? How about not, go start a new thread and don't hijack this one....

:focus:
Agreed. This OP's askin for help, you gotta come here and try to show this kid up, real nice. but hell with it, look at this guys motto and his "old ladys" quote.... not even worth it..

Back
Top Bottom