How do they look?

Canachris

maybe it's me but my plants look a lighter color green than my past grows. I thought it was just the lights but even in sunlight they look a bit pale ... hopefully it's normal . I found the container for the weed I got the seeds in and it's black cherry pie x Tropicana punch. I anyone know anything about that strain?
IMG_20200414_052715829.jpg

When the covid spools down, head to the eye doc. They look great and I have cataracts. Which reminds me of the eye doc telling the asian he had cataracts and the asain said no, I have rincoln. You can't make this up.

blackcherry pie is balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) it is created through crossing the classic Blackberry Kush x cherry pie. Tropicana Punch is tropicana cookies and the Indica dominant purple punch

When the covid spools down, head to the eye doc. They look great and I have cataracts. Which reminds me of the eye doc telling the asian he had cataracts and the asain said no, I have rincoln. You can't make this up.
thanks, I needed a good laugh.my old eyes don't work too good anyhoo,and the bright lights in the grow box might be making them worse

Back
Top Bottom