Please help! Day 19

The "smell factor" is apparently highly overstated.
It has an odd smell in it's un-diluted form. You probably will not be able to detect it's odor once mixed with water. I use 2 tsp/gal with a few dabs of dish soap.
The smell is not an issue.

So I could only find one bottle (30ml) of organic neem seed oil
Provides in excess of 1500pp of azadirachtin. This stuff smells peanutbuttery. Weird ahaha

May have been lack of oxygen in water or temps. Not sure

peanutbuttery.... never heard it described that way. I'm not sure what I'd call the smell.
Are you planning to spray it? I spray it. I think if you apply it to the water instead of spray, you may need to use more that 2 tsp/gal.
If you spray it, remember it's an oil. It's drops will form small lenses on your leaves and the lights may burn them right up. Reduce lights until the spray dries or spray at lights out.

My ratio for spraying Neem oil is as follows: 1/2L warm water, 1/2 tsp Neem oil and 1/3 tsp dish soap. The warm water will keep it from solidifying since it likes to do so at temps under 70F. I spray every part of vegging plants with this stuff roughly 15 minutes before lights out. Did it twice during my veg period and haven't use any more for the rest of the grow. Not sure on how to use it for watering purposes, the spray is more effective than watering it in, that's for sure

I've used NEEM through my my grow, started doing it early on preventativly. I make my mix exactly how Stealthboat described.

Since I'll be bud washing down the road I'm not worried about anything but keeping those fecking bugs at bay.

I'm two plus weeks into flower and my last time was probably the other day. I hit them, wait three days and hit them again, wait five days and repeat. Then I wait a week or so and do that cycle again. No problems for me, I also count it as a watering since I'm giving them a foilar bath.

Good luck

Finally have my quart of hydroguard! Just put 2mls in. Stoked to see roots grow from rotted ones! Also took out one of the gimpy plants and holy manatee these babies have appreciated it!
20150129_1803111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom