Do I defoliate?

PoisonsCC

420 Member
Watch the video to see how my plants are they are photoperoid plants they are cherry pie and gsc lmk if you have any questions

Also I have had temps at around 72 but now I’m increasing to 75 I can control of my temp now so what should I keep that at ?

Little view of the canapé week 5 also I just topped

They are looking good right now. How long are u going to veg? I would leave them alone today. Let them go two more weeks, then a little defoliation. Let them recover a week and go to flower. I trim some lower fans the first week of flower and then around day 21-25 of flower. Then I leave them to flower

They are looking good right now. How long are u going to veg? I would leave them alone today. Let them go two more weeks, then a little defoliation. Let them recover a week and go to flower. I trim some lower fans the first week of flower and then around day 21-25 of flower. Then I leave them to flower
How long should I let it veg for it’s a 5 gallon pot and grow tent height is kinda eh

good advice from @Diggler420
I try not to pick away too much on the plants
in veg phase, while training, I'll pick some leaves that don't go with the flow of what I want for shape
one thing I look for is leaves that face in as opposed to leaves tht face or point out
I'm much more likely to pick leaves that face or point inwards and let leaves alone that point out
about 2 days from flower flip is when I'll do my last defoliation if needed
this includes stripping away anything lower down on the plant

How long should I let it veg for it’s a 5 gallon pot and grow tent height is kinda eh
You can expect them to stretch in the first couple weeks of flower. Most indices can double in size and I have grown a pure Sativa that tripled in size.
Be prepared to use a trellis net or bamboo steaks. They are very handy and will help control the plant. Do not top during flower, just bend and tie them to a support system. They will be flexible the first couple of weeks. You can even use a tomato cage and by bending them out, you will open the plant up and spread it out to fill the footprint of the tent. This will keep the girls lower and fill up the canopy

Personall id say now wpuld be a good time to defoliate. Where you topped your plant is focusing on growing lower parts of the plant but if those lowers arent getting enough light then they wont grow. You get where im coming from?

Back
Top Bottom