How do y'all finish your plants in Hydro?

Rickpohiogrows420

Hey guys I have finally made it to my first hydroponiclly grown harvest!!!!!! Bad azz of cheese .... Are there any tips tricks you do to help them to fatten and mature quicker? Also exactly how and for how long do y'all flush if at all... ? Should I Force the plant to cannabalis itself or keep feeding it...... I have been using maxibloom from seed...seems to have worked but now I'm in my last two weeks how should I go about bringing down nitrogen and increasing the p-k or am I over thinging this lol?

I never flushed but I do cut down feed slightly near the end (the last week). New smokers almost always ask me how long I flushed, I tell them I don't flush but I do wash them. Most times the washing part goes over their head because no one has heard of such a thing, it usually takes 3 or 4 tries before they realize what I'm trying to tell them, most times it's on the second visit before they clue in and not everyone gets it.

I never flushed but I do cut down feed slightly near the end (the last week). New smokers almost always ask me how long I flushed, I tell them I don't flush but I do wash them. Most times the washing part goes over their head because no one has heard of such a thing, it usually takes 3 or 4 tries before they realize what I'm trying to tell them, most times it's on the second visit before they clue in and not everyone gets it.
So what's washing mean.

1. I don't flush.
  2. I use UVB
  3. I dont normally do a period of darkness before chopping
  4. I dont split stems etc a few days before harvesting

Flushing
The science is fairly clear on the matter and it is ultimately experienced growers that do flush versus the incomplete science so it appears to be a reasonable choice to do either without fear of ruining your crop.
UVB
Some more evidence emerging as to its efficacy and commercial growers using it for essential oil production etc outside cannabis industry
Period of Darkness
One of my current grows is just about to be harvested and I turned off the lights - primarily while I wait for a drying net to arrive but the 72 hrs of darkness before chopping is likely to happen as it delays me having to do the work !
Splitting Stems
It is not proven to be effective and not industry standard, more work.

If you use a ‘ nectar’ or flavouring in hydro you will taste it .., wayyyy more than soil....it distracts from the actual taste of the plant . Some nectars will leave a fruity or soapy taste TO BE SURE .

I will run a hydro plant in plain RO water for at least a day before harvest .
congrats !

Back
Top Bottom