how do you break up your bud

Depends. I like to use a grinder if i have one but when i dont ill just break it up by hand or using a knife over a piece of paper.

I keep my pot dry enough that it crumbles in my fingers.

If I'm still in the drying process, then it's the trusty coffee-grinder-turned-bud-grinder.

i use my fingers until i get a grinkder /w a kief catcher. I use this piece of paper to break my bud up on for like 3 years now.

I use a grinder or my fingers. Depends on which one is handy.

I go with the grinder most of the time....effective, quick, and almost fun.

But my roommates and I also have a 9V powered grinder that practically makes kief. But thats only for when we want to get gnarly....

what are you guys all talking about as far as grinders and such? I mean, it's good to break up pot when rolling a j or something, but I just stuff my bowl full of small buds when I plan on tokin.

P.S.- good way to jointify pot is to crush it up with a D battery, so it's like powder.

Lol j/k, When I usually pack a bowl I take a nug break it into like 6 peices, and roll those 6 peices into small little balls. so ill have 6 small little perfect balls in my bowls its lovely to burn.

yer we usually use a coffee grinder wen we're chopping a bomb session, its sik u can chuck in so much and do it so quick. but otherwise we just havin a few bowls we just chop with scissors and our fingers.

grinder but if for some reason i must with my fingers i can grind very fine

The only way I do it

step 1: place reefer between fingers
step 2: twist, pull rip
step 3: roll up and enjoy

If it's my bong which I smoke from the most I break the nugs into like 3 or 4 pieces so it burns better, just got done smoking some lovely dank from it right now :bongrip: :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom