How do you store your leftover Dynomyco?

Received an answer from Dynomyco !

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in DYNOMYCO!

These are the storage instructions for DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculnat:

"Protect from direct sunlight and store in a dark, dry, and cool place between 5-25° (40-77°F). Do not refrigerate or freeze. Keep container tightly sealed after use."

HAPPY GROWING!

Yana

DYNOMYCO

Cheers

They say don't refrigerate, but a fridge can be exactly 40F. Some are set colder down to 34F. I would only use the fridge if I bought more than I could use in a year.

This is half the price of Dynomyco and has more strains and a higher cell count. Giving it a try this time.

61sOrj8zBRS._SL1292_.jpg

Why pay double if I don't have to? Bet this works just as well.

Dyno is two strains and they list 900 PPG on Amazon. Price was $38 for 12oz. The other one is $17 for 16oz and 5 strains. And since I ordered the Myco Bliss, Dyno is showing a 50% discount limited time only price for me right now. Which is basically an attempt to price match.

And their label says 900 PPG

71pvhc8v5hL._SL1024_.jpg

Since they expressly prohibit reproduction, I'm going to put that on my list of things to do.

If I can brew 10 hectolitres of beer starting from one yeast cell, I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to grow and keep a colony of myco. Then I will never have to buy myco again. Muhahahahaha!

How about
Dynomyco vs Great White
I use Great White with great results but also have Dynomyco but have never used it yet.

Back
Top Bottom