How does one get help on here?

here are some pics. they have been acting this way for the past couple days, thought it was heat stress at first cause I had a heat wave in my room but then these spots started appearing. I have looked at ton of pics and can seem to determine what the right approach is.
I am growing in MG and I know it's not the best stuff in the world but I haven't encountered an issue till now, they are about 3-4 weeks old from seed. I just can't afford to grow in fox farm, there is only one place here that has it and it's 27 bucks for a small bag

20130923_162329_-_Copy.jpg
20130923_162246_-_Copy.jpg
20130922_182711_-_Copy.jpg

I am agreeing with you on nute deficiency.

MG has three versions of garden soil; no fertlizer; 3 mo time released; 9 mo time released. Each of these will contain different amounts of nutrients - and will require a different plan for supplementing.

it is MG 6 month feed potting mix. my pH is staying between 6 and 7, i just fed yesterday with a small amount of alaska 5-1-1 and a little molasses. nothing else has been given yet. this didn't happen till I had a heat problem in the room

I am running 48 2700k cfls
and have great ventilation with a temp of 75n and 85 day

Temperature is definitely a little hot during the day. You need to get it down to a max of 80... and preferably 75.

The other option is to augment with CO2... the plants can handle more stress with CO2.

And the final option is to add Si to the mix. This also allows the plant to handle heat stress better.

Damn... that is a lot of CFLs.

I have another plant in flowering that is in the same temps or higher and havent had an issue with it as a matter of fact its budding great. Same mg soil with no nutes till flower. I dont think the temps are whats causing this. I did at first because of the couple days of sahara but thats well in control. It almost looks like a manganese problem. Do you think flushing and dropping the ph down might help? I am almost considering repotting in different soil.

heres what the lights look like. I did a flush and !/2 strength nutes last night, seems to be picking up...:thumb:

I have a plant I think may be an autoflower not sure, it was a seed I got from a bag my girl got a hold of. there was one seed and it was kandy kush
lights39.jpg
light35.jpg
kk29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom