How far away do I have to put it?

Hey ‘93,

Welcome to 420! Never started with an LED, most growers here use cfl or T5 lights because they can be positioned very close without fear of burning. As for the 100 watt LED, I’d keep it at least 30 to 36 inches away. If the seedling begins to stretch tall then it’s not getting enough light.

See what other replies come in.....

Hey ‘93,

Welcome to 420! Never started with an LED, most growers here use cfl or T5 lights because they can be positioned very close without fear of burning. As for the 100 watt LED, I’d keep it at least 30 to 36 inches away. If the seedling begins to stretch tall then it’s not getting enough light.

See what other replies come in.....
Thank you very much man.

Is it a 100 watt equivalent led (10 watt) or does it actually draw 100 watts?
If you can upload a picture of it, just to make sure. As if it's just a 100 watt equivalent (10 watt) I would have it 20 inches away and as 013 said, if they start stretching move it closer. But post a picture first. I started these last ones with a little LED desk lamp and I had that 10 inches away in the end
And welcome to 420 magazine

Hello everybody, i have a little seedling that's just sprouted and i was wandering how far away i have to put my 100w white LED lamp, i don't want to burn my little friend so your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your attention
Welcome to 420 my friend. :welcome: You don't need much light yet. Don't get too close while she's so young. At least 2 feet I would say. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom