What should i do with my lights after sprouting? [TOTAL NEWBIE]

As for the membrane, I didn't even know it existed until i took a very close look, and yes it seems like it's there but it already has tears on it and its probably going to rip soon. I don't want to do anything else on it yet, cause im the kind of newbie that can destroy everything in a matter of seconds.

I say this because I've had the membrane dry out and not come off before thus preventing the plant from opening and getting to the light, which is there ultimate goal. The roots go down where it's dark and the top goes up where there's light...Good Luck! It's easy to take that membrane off (if you plant the seeds shallow, more than likely you will have the shell and membrane attatched when it surfaces) and get the plant growing towards the light.

I just took another look at it and i got baffled! It looks like it has grown another 1mm the last 3 hours, is this even possible? (1mm = 0.04 inches) There is only one very think part of the membrane restricting it from unfolding but im gonna leave it there. Thank you all. This little seedling is all thank to the 420community!

So the membrane ripped on its own, and now i can see the cotyeldons. I put the grow lamp back on its highest position. I am going to gradually decrease this distance, and in a few days ill get my new exhaust system which will hopefully keep the soil temperature down.
uploadme.png

Back
Top Bottom