how long does it take to go back to veg after determining sex?

xave420

i waited a couple weeks now i have been on 12/12 just to see if im wasting my time to see what sex it is. how long will it take to go back to vegging once i find out its a female? with 18/6?

It will take like a month because when you go into the flowering stage it has to get ready to do things, and that takes time to prepare. and when you put it back to having to veg it has to cancel stuff and revert itself back. It gets bigger like they do in flower, and it has a chance of turning herm cause the irregular light cycles. So its all on you, thats why people grow until it shows sex naturally so you dont do that. Flowering is kinda a no way back sorta thing. But tell me how it works out.

It's like driving a car forward and then deciding you want to go in reverse: first you have to slow down the forward momentum until it stops, then change gears, then start in reverse from a dead stop, takes a while before you are up and running smoothly in reverse.

i just didnt want to wast time and energy . i heard u can start out 12/12 until it shows its sex and then u can veg it till u wanna flower. i will let u know out of 4 how many turn female

take one cutting of the plant ...put it in a glass jar with nice water .....refresh everyday.....put only that cutting on the 12/12 regime.
Think about what i say .....

no root powder needed, you want an easy way to see the sex of your plant.....why take your whole plant in a stressful situation ....when just one cutting can do it for you.....it takes approx 5 days to see a pistil from a calyx...when you see that its female.

no root powder needed, you want an easy way to see the sex of your plant.....why take your whole plant in a stressful situation ....when just one cutting can do it for you.....it takes approx 5 days to see a pistil from a calyx...when you see that its female.

^^^^^^WORD^^^^^^^

Doing the whole plant is not the best way and is stoner science at its worst. A cutting and a glass of water is all that's needed.

DD

Back
Top Bottom