How long until harvest?

kamykazi3

hi , can some one tell me how long do i need to wait on average to cut down the plant ?
i was told two weeks ago it would take two months more , but flowers look so big alredy that i need another opinion

best regards

11896911_1198885233464603_1774538225_n.jpg

Re: how long untill harvest ?

Hi Kamykaz, nice looking plant. Based on the one picture you've provided I'd say that the 2 month harvest estimate 2 weeks ago was pretty right on. So, you are likely looking at another 6 weeks. Yes, your flowers look a good size but those nice flowers need time to turn into Nice Fat Buds.
Patience is a virtue my friend :)

I agree with Clancy-you don't even have trichomes starting yet.
Middle to end of October would be my guess,maybe longer if it's heavy on the
Sativa side (looks like it might be)
The trichomes will let you know-when you start to see some amber heads,that's when she'll be ready

dear clancy , thank you very very much for your help ! it seems that these forums are alot quieter than back then ... i will show you a picture of the whole plant , i must say , im a noob grower , so im very very proud of my little babie <3
p.s. keep in mind that im 1.75 metters tall ^^

canami.jpg

you are a lucky man , i only smoked good weed once in my life so far , and its when i went to amsterdam .... hopefully ill grow some high grade with alot of practice

I lucked out. I happened on this site and learned a lot, and chose the simplest, least invasive growing methods and training. I also lucked out on the quality of seed, because it was given to me, marked as Purple Mazar, when it was actually OG Kush!

The buds aren't pretty, and my largest COLA is only 2 inches, but lots of trics on the buds and sugar leaves, even the COLAs fan leaves!

I let the buds mature till they were drying on the plant, then dried them for about 3 days, then 9 - 14 days in the freezer, then into the Jars with humidipacs to maintain the correct humidity. This gave my smokers both a head and body high. Not psychedelic at all. Just a comfort smoke at the end of the day.

I expect, after a full month's cure or longer, they should be REALLY top shelf! That is my goal.

Keep it from freezing, Ph the water and careful with the nutes. When the big Fan leaves start to turn yellow and die.. Start paying attention to it. Things will happen pretty fast after that. I agree with 3-5 weeks left.

Kamykazi3: In my opinion, you can't second-guess Mother Nature. You can flush any time, but while you're trying to time your harvest, just use plain water from here on out, till you decide your Ladies have had enough, then start trimming off ripe buds. A gradual harvest allows the smaller buds to mature, once the COLAs are gone, and eventually, your plant will just look old and tired, and you can finish harvesting.

If I had a plant as pretty as you have, I would do a gradual harvest, then reveg to speed up the next harvest.

Back
Top Bottom