How many shall I do?

Pondwater

100gal bed. 4 200w leds and a 420w led.

Love this diary 4 Ladies In A 100 Gallon Fabric Bed, Organic Super Soil, 4x4 Tent, 1000W HID

Basicly doin the same. Exept i have a 7x7 room ,Should i make it smaller? Or jus let em space out grow wild n have walking room?
Should i add poetable screens to close up the room i can easily pull aside when i go in? Or scrog the wrole room.

4plants id need to hit 8 a plant
8plants hit 4 a plant

4 plants seems a little slow.
So i thaught about 6 or even 8. 4 week veg and flip he had 2 months

Views?

Strains in my bag

Purple city genetics brr berry og strawberynana14er
Purple city genetics east bay og
Sweet seets tropicanacookies fast
Dna genes holy grail kush
Bc seeds bc cheese
Anesia slurricane
Devils harvest casey jones.
Humbodtcomp stupid fruit

Could pop all 8 in the 100gal bed big light middle 4 on edges.

Or wil that be toomuch?
Max yield methods and i wana 4 week veg max .

100gal bed. 4 200w leds and a 420w led.

Love this diary 4 Ladies In A 100 Gallon Fabric Bed, Organic Super Soil, 4x4 Tent, 1000W HID

Basicly doin the same. Exept i have a 7x7 room ,Should i make it smaller? Or jus let em space out grow wild n have walking room?
Should i add poetable screens to close up the room i can easily pull aside when i go in? Or scrog the wrole room.

4plants id need to hit 8 a plant
8plants hit 4 a plant

4 plants seems a little slow.
So i thaught about 6 or even 8. 4 week veg and flip he had 2 months

Views?

Strains in my bag

Purple city genetics brr berry og strawberynana14er
Purple city genetics east bay og
Sweet seets tropicanacookies fast
Dna genes holy grail kush
Bc seeds bc cheese
Anesia slurricane
Devils harvest casey jones.
Humbodtcomp stupid fruit

Could pop all 8 in the 100gal bed big light middle 4 on edges.

Or wil that be toomuch?
Max yield methods and i wana 4 week veg max .
Hi Pondwater, sounds exciting! I don't grow big like that but @Nunyabiz might be able to add something. Good luck, sounds fun!

7x7 space if you want the most out of it i would do four 3x3 fabric beds one in each corner with a 1 foot walkway between them.
And lay in an automatic drip watering system.
Put in worms, cover crop and Rove Beetles, don't forget the Rove Beetles as soon as the beds are prepared and hospitable with cover crop and mulch.
If you don't then with 400 gallons of good rich LOS you will have an absolutely epic fungus gnat invasion that may run you out of your house.
The beds will need to be off the floor on grates for airflow under them.

You would need at least a light similar to mine for each bed.

You should be able to pull about a pound from each 3x3 even if you don't do Jack shit but dump water into whatever water tank feeding the drip system once a month and walk away.
You will need to veg for 8 weeks though if you want to get remotely "max yield".
4 week veg you can just about cut yield in half.
I would plant at most 4 plants in each 3x3.

Although you could do a SOG and over plant a ton of seedlings in each 3x3 and veg about 2 weeks and get about an ounce per plant.
Seems like a waste of seeds and I can't imagine the buds would be nearly as nice and well developed.

Why exactly do you need such a gigantic haul of bud?

7x7 space if you want the most out of it i would do four 3x3 fabric beds one in each corner with a 1 foot walkway between them.
And lay in an automatic drip watering system.
Put in worms, cover crop and Rove Beetles, don't forget the Rove Beetles as soon as the beds are prepared and hospitable with cover crop and mulch.
If you don't then with 400 gallons of good rich LOS you will have an absolutely epic fungus gnat invasion that may run you out of your house.
The beds will need to be off the floor on grates for airflow under them.

You would need at least a light similar to mine for each bed.

You should be able to pull about a pound from each 3x3 even if you don't do Jack shit but dump water into whatever water tank feeding the drip system once a month and walk away.
You will need to veg for 8 weeks though if you want to get remotely "max yield".
4 week veg you can just about cut yield in half.
I would plant at most 4 plants in each 3x3.

Although you could do a SOG and over plant a ton of seedlings in each 3x3 and veg about 2 weeks and get about an ounce per plant.
Seems like a waste of seeds and I can't imagine the buds would be nearly as nice and well developed.

Why exactly do you need such a gigantic haul of bud?
Thanks for that buddy best reply sofar.
However you have a 630w blurple led if i see corect? my leds are commertial medical mj grow lights not for public resale i know a guy in a led lab who hooked me up they are cree3030 Phosphor 3k.
I have 4 200watt acutal draw and a 420w actual draw. 2.7umol .
So a believe i have double your power and higher chips bin. These cover a 5x9 easily so my 7x7 or 5x5 will be easy full.
They replacing my 2 600w with a spread much better.

Ur grows mint bro. Doin nicely.
I was thinkin about 1 big ass bed for em all for the soil food web and the rhisosphere.
Plants communication and all that
The grows upstairs so 100 gal scares me enough lol.

I need somuch cause me and the mrs smoke and use 2ox a week so 16wk grow 32oz covers me . If i aim 40 i got spare just incase or party or gifts etc

Thanks for that buddy best reply sofar.
However you have a 630w blurple led if i see corect? my leds are commertial medical mj grow lights not for public resale i know a guy in a led lab who hooked me up they are cree3030 Phosphor 3k.
I have 4 200watt acutal draw and a 420w actual draw. 2.7umol .
So a believe i have double your power and higher chips bin. These cover a 5x9 easily so my 7x7 or 5x5 will be easy full.
They replacing my 2 600w with a spread much better.

Ur grows mint bro. Doin nicely.
I was thinkin about 1 big ass bed for em all for the soil food web and the rhisosphere.
Plants communication and all that
The grows upstairs so 100 gal scares me enough lol.

I need somuch cause me and the mrs smoke and use 2ox a week so 16wk grow 32oz covers me . If i aim 40 i got spare just incase or party or gifts etc
Jeebus H Christ.
2 oz a week?

Your seeing my old lights from like 5 years ago.
I just have one 5 year old journal that I keep adding to, think I am on probably my 10th grow on that one journal.
But I built my own lights over a year ago.
650w actual watts over 1700 PPFD and 2.85 umol/j under both lights at 18" and using Samsung LM301B with Cree XP-G3 Photored diodes.
When I said "similar to mine" I was referring to this light which would cover a 3x3 pretty well and you could actually build to fit even closer , mine is 24x26 because I built them to fit my space exactly, you could do like 24 x 30 for each 3x3 bed and hang it high and turn it up full blast and easily get totally even coverage especially with 4 of them hung high in a 7x7.
20200930_181300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom