Votes: 18 38.3%
  • 1 gram - half eighth

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • half eighth - eighth

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • more than an eighth

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
I smoke 1-2g a day, but that's an average and it's more on weekends and a bit less during the week. I'm a med user but I work, so I have to wait most of the day before I begin on weekdays.

On the other hand, I smoked 1/2 oz in four days on my last backpacking trip. For pain relief and all. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace:
I enjoy sweet leaf on a daily basis and have been doing so for many years. I use it for pain and to enahnce everything I do. I spend a great deal of time outdoors enjoying all that Mother Nature has to offer, sometimes due to my injury, it just takes me a bit longer. I work from home repairing small engines which are plenty around this neck of the woods and keeps me busy, especially during the winter months. When the weather warms, I ride my motorcycle everyday as much as possible, rain or shine. I do not drink or use any drugs of any kind, I do not consider marijuana a drug and enjoy life everyday because of it...:ganjamon:

I work 9-5 mon-fri. So i don't smoke during the day. When I get home I pack a fat bowl and it will last me all night. Sometimes ill pack a second bowl. On the weekends I will smoke when I wake up and throughout the day. So probably 1.5 - 2 grams on weekend days.

I work 9-5 mon-fri. So i don't smoke during the day. When I get home I pack a fat bowl and it will last me all night. Sometimes ill pack a second bowl. On the weekends I will smoke when I wake up and throughout the day. So probably 1.5 - 2 grams on weekend days.
I keep my own hours as I have a shop in my home where I work my bikes and do the small engine thing. My favorite time if the day is the hour or so before day break. It's like all your's man and nobody can fuck with you yet y'know, that doesn't begin until after eight, lol. I enjoy taking my dogs for a walk about that time. I live on a back road with little traffic if you can call it that and no light pollution to be had, just the stars and the moon sometimes so we don't worry about leashes and restraints, besides, I need my hands free:cool:. Even when it's cloudy, with the snow cover, you can see quite well and can even see your shadow when the moon is full as it has been these last few days. The sun breaks the sky just behind my home and then rips across the tree line on the mountain across the way before melting her way down to the fields below. The colors are awesome. This is when I really dig my goodness but it's all good bro...::peace::

Your dealer sound awesome.

I smoke about 3 (maybe more) bowls a day, unless I work then it's only 2. I go through a half gram to a gram a day usually.

yep its great havin him live right behind me and in about a month hes switchin to only purple kush time to just chill and burn some of them :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom