How much do you smoke?

i smoke about a half a week... for the past 2 weeks ive had some bomb og but b4 i was smoking some decent purple...

my brother calls me a spoiled smoker.. the first hit i ever took was kush from a 2 foot..im not sure what kind of ku exactly tho... about a year ago... im a late bloomer... went thru 20 years without smoking anything.. then big brother got me to do it .. and here i am now hahaha.
but i never had anything besides kush i think.. well actually i had grand daddy purp.. but i guess i am kinda spoiled.. never experienced stress or anything...

ok im rambling on about nothing.. lol
k.im done
haha

I don't smoke anymore. Smoked cannabis and its derivatives for some 40+ years. Now I only vape, VG being my delivery method of choice.

I medicate with the best from established MCDs in SF. I suppose my body is saturated after all these years. (Or I visualize really well...or both.)

I can make a 1/8 last me almost a month. And I get really medicated.

You gotta love it!:peace:

(I do!)

about a 1/4 a week so an oz lasts me a month, and i smoke every day, i buy it by the oz coz i have to travel to get it and it's pretty good grade chronic hydro, :smokin:

i have a weekly order of 1 ozbut sometimes have to pick up a bit more a little early depending on how much time i get off work :passitleft:

normally between 20 and 30 grams a week (= close to an ounce).
During Expos or cannabis events a lot more.... ;-)

Lately i've been smoking close to nothing. I had to take a piss test yesterday for a second job and i'm pretty sure i passed. One of the upsides of being too poor to smoke at the moment.

^^^Thats too much. I hear people say they smoke an oz a day and i'm just blown away. You need to get some better bud if that's the case. Lately i've been getting an 1/8 on friday and it's usually gone by sat night. This last week i got an 1/8 of some fire my boy just got it lasted till sun night and it so much more enjoyable and it only cost me 10 bucks extra.

Just interested. How much does everyone here smoke in a week? I go thru about a quarter ounce. Thats all I can afford for now at least.

I buy an eighth every day... You do the math. I also smoke with my live-in boyfriend though, so it's about a half-eighth for each of us a day.

It's medicinal for me. I can get by with 2 hits a day of (approx 50% THC) trichomes. This amount keeps me aware of my issues as the affects wear off. This is probably equal to a tenth of a gram a day. To keep the symptoms from creeping up on me (cruising through life w/ very few symptoms rearing their ugly little heads), twice that amount is plenty.

What I've found is I can smoke 6 big hits a day, or I can smoke 2 small hits. With 2 small hits a day each time I puff is amazing...very noticeable psychoactive affects, but not as much physical relief as it wears off. With 6 hits a day, except for the first one, each puff is not really a big deal - no major psychoactive excitement, but a better body effect. It's like the difference between the first time I smoked and felt the affects of Cannabis and what it's like when you light up for the third time in a day - no major surprises.

Back
Top Bottom