How much do you smoke?

jeeze a lot of you smoke a lot, i smoke newhere from 2gs -3.5gs a week but if i had a job right now it could b as much as a quarter/week but never more than that

I'm around an eighth a week. Used to smoke around an ounce a week. But, I enjoy getting really high off of a few hits then smoking all day and just feeling tired and dazed.

ok well usally i smoke about a half a week IF im alone but if im smokin wit other ppl ill go through a half a day but i never have tht much money lol

I generally smoke a spliff or a joint after I finish classes and class work most days, which equates to about 3 or 4 grams per week. That's about all I can afford. I'm in my senior year of college and overloading a bit on classes to finish a double major, which leaves little time to work and make extra spending money. (Most of my cash is tied down before its even earned...)

Toked just a couple times a year for years till this past 2 weeks actually. A friend gave me an oz of ak47 for barter and the mental buzz was phenomenal, It's got me writing again which is a lost love of mine.

I have a goal though, I'm looking for the perfect bud for Restless Leg syndrome which I've had since 20yrs. When I find it I'll be smokin whenever the 'jimmy legs' start up...lol :smokin:

I used to smoke alot when I was a teen, we're talking honestly an ounce every few days.....These days Im at about 10 grams a week.....But I find that I dont get as Hi as I used too.

ok, this means I'm the lightweight of the group.

Maybe 1/8th a month at most.

I don't need a whole lot to get where I want to be and if I keep different stains on hand and don't smoke everyday then I don't build tolerence.

i used to smoke a quarter every day. cant afford that anymore =/ now i have to try to stretch a damn gram as far as possible. thank god for knife hits!.....

id never pay street price. thats just me though.

right now hardly smoke a zone a month....this time last year when i was with my kid's mother, we both smoked easy qp to a half lb a week. i hate joints only smoke blunts cramin like 5gs into one.
jus wounderin does anyone else buy those big boxs of realo's n roll up all your weed store it in the freezer too? love walkin into the house to a nice pre rolled smoke lol...not mexi brick weed, sum goodie no seeds, compressed "hate fluffy shit".

forgot to say we had few friends and my cuz always over so...ate alot of it there. never smoked inside cus of my son winter sucks when you smoke outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much you got?...i`ve never measured but i bet its a lot, which is why i`m groing my own.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom